Chapter: 07 • Do you love me?

As I walked in, we made eye contact and shared a quick smile. As he began class and started walking down the isles of the desks, he slipped me a note which no-one noticed, but the note read...

"Stay after class?"

As he made his way back to the front of the room, he quickly looked at me as I nodded, we shared a smile and he continued teaching.

*Sometime Later*

Class was finally letting out and everyone was going home...

Kat: "Hey, wanna come to Brennen's party with us?
Xepher: "Mike's gonna be there...maybe you can finally tell him how you feel.
Y/n: "Uh, I'm actually pretty busy today, maybe next time? And dont worry about Mike and I-I'll figure things out.

They nodded, we all shared a smile and left while I stayed behind as the classroom finally cleared out only leaving Mr.Brock and I alone. As he shut the door, I leaned against my desk with my arms crossed...

Mr.Brock: "Uh...Who's Mike?

I hesitated because I didn't know he was listening to the girls and I's conversation...

Y/n: "Um...H-He-
Mr.Brock: "Be honest with me?
Y/n: "*Sigh*...He's my Ex-boyfriend.
Mr.Brock: "Oh...

It got quiet...

Mr.Brock: "Why'd you guys break up? If you dont mine me asking...
Y/n: "...He uh.. He cheated.

He slowly nodded...

Mr.Brock: "...Do you still love him?
Y/n: "..I don't know..It's complicated right now.

It got quiet again...

Mr.Brock: "Do you love me?

He slowly started walking towards me...

Y/n: "...too soon to tell..

He tucked my hair behind my ear and starred into my eyes...

Mr.Brock: "Maybe I can help with that?

⚠️CRINGE SMUT... DONT READ JUST SKIP...TRUST ME ON THIS! 😂 ⚠️

He slowly started leaning in as our lips softly touched and I pulled away...

Y/n: "Think you'd get it so easy this time Mr.Brock?

I pushed him away and smirked...

Mr.Brock: "It's Colby for you baby! And this is how its gonna be now?

He whined as I nodded and started walking away towards his desk as he caught up and wrapped his arms around me only softly kissing my neck and whispering in my ear...

"You've been a bad girl"

It gave me goosebumps and I smirked a little as he slipped his hand into my pants only moving his fingers in a circular motion on my clit as I gasped and moaned.

"Baby your moans make me want you even more"

He was so pressed against my back and focused on pleasuring me, I could feel him get hard. I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly turned around and pushed him into the chair as I quickly pulled my top off only exposing myself as he smirked...

I walked over as he pulled me close, grabbed my ass and squeezed it. He quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled me on top of him as I began riding him while we made out only leaving us both pleasured.

*IM SO BAD, I LITERALLY CAN'T! IM CRINGING AND LAUGHING! 😂💀*

*Later That Night*

As I laid in bed reminiscing about what happened between Colby and I, Kat texted me...