Chapter: 16 • The Truth...

*Y/n's POV*

As Kat and I met back up with everyone, we headed to the voting station to choose prom king and queen...

Kat: "Who are you voting for?

I slightly pointed at Devyn and Corey...

Xepher: "Ooh, I know who I'm voting for!
Devyn: "Same!

She smirked at me as he and Devyn shared a smile and Kat overheard...

Kat: "Well, I'm gonna for myself and Mike!

She said being sassy which I just ignored because as usual, it was just Kat being Kat.

Anyways, after all of us had voted, we returned back to the gym and finally headed out onto the dance floor, but as time passed and we were having a good time, laughing, dancing and talking, a slow song came on and everyone grabbed their dates...

Mike: "Wanna dance?

He asked with a smirky smile...

Y/n: "Of course!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close as we began slowly swaying back and fourth together...

Mike: "You having fun?
Y/n: "Heck Yeah! Tonight's felt like a total dream!

We shared a small laugh and continued to dance as he twirled me but as Mike and I were having what felt like a good time, Xepher walked up behind me and whispered in my ear...

"Colby got fired by your mom today and Mike & Kat are playing you..."

As she backed away a little, I suddenly stopped dancing and looked at her...

Y/n: "...What did you just say?
Xepher: "The truth, something everyone is hiding from you and I've trying to tell you all night...

I could tell by the look on her face, she wasn't lying as I took her word and quickly pulled my hands away from Mike...

Y/n: "...Your playing me?
Mike: "*Sigh* Did you REALLY think I wanted to fix things with you and get back together? I mean come on Y/n, wake up! That's why I cheated in the first place!

He started laughing as I pushed him...

Y/n: "I knew I shouldn't have TRUSTED YOU! AFTER ALL THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH, I ACTUALLY HAD A LITTLE BIT OF FAITH THAT YOU HAD CHANGED BUT I GUESS NOT! SO I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

As I turned to walk away, Kat came walking up...

Kat: "What the hell is going on over here?!
Y/n: "I DONT KNOW, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME? SINCE YOU AND MIKE WANNA PLAY ME!
Kat: "UGH! WHO TOLD HER?!
Mike: "Xepher!
Kat: "Man, you really can't just keep your mouth shut for two seconds can you?! *Sigh* Not only did Mike cheat on you with me but I cheated on sam with Mik-
Sam: "WOAH, WHAT?!
Kat: "Haha, Suprise!! Did you really think I loved you?
Sam: "AFTER ALL THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH TO BE HERE WITH YOU TONIGHT, THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A SLUT, I JUST THOUGHT MY MIND WAS WRONG!

She rolled her eyes...

Kat: "Aww, boohoo! Poor sammy got his wittle heart hurt! Now I'm sad...NOT!!

She laughed...

Kat: "Basically this whole time that you (y/n) "thought you were fixing things" with Mike it was just a little game him and I wanted to play to see how far you were actually willing to go to get back with him! OH, and I almost forgot! Remeber Brennen's party?

I slowly nodded...

Kat: "Well I played him $100 bucks to get you and Mike drunk which Mike obviously knew about but I was hoping you'd two hook up as part of the game BUT you didn't because you were too STUCK UP ON MR.BROCK AS FUCKING ALWAY YOU DUMB WHORE!!
Y/n: "OH, IM THE WHORE?!

I slapped and pushed her as she fell...

Y/n: "YOU'D BE LUCKY IF I DIDN'T BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS BITCH!! BUT IT'S FINE THOUGH, YOU CAN HAVE MY SLOPPY SECONDS IM TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT BUT JUST DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN HE DOES THE SAME SHIT TO YOU!! BECAUSE IF IM A WHORE FOR BEING WITH HIM, SO ARE YOU BITCH!! WE'RE IN THE SAME FUCKIN BOAT!!

By this point, the whole school had been watching us which I'd figured would happen but I had already said what I wanted to say to the both of them so I ran out of the gym and to Colby's classroom hoping he'd be there after what Xepher told me but when I got there all his stuff was gone and so was he which made sense that he had gotten fired because he was supposed to be chaperoning the prom and wasn't.

He never even told me where he lived but I bet if I went home and went thought my mom's files in her office, I could find his address, so that's exactly what I was going to do. I ran out of the classroom and down the hall only running into Brennen who had a skateboard in his hand...

Y/n: "Hey scumbag! Mind if I barrow this?!

I snatched it out of his hand before he could say anything...

Y/n: "THANKS!

He ran after me as I ran out the door and began making my way home.