Brendon (7)

When I get to Brendon's house, it starts the same as yesterday with the full-body mirror and him lightly running his hands up and down my sides.  "Do you trust me?"  He whispers.

I nod.  Something's placed over my eyes and he ties it around to the back of my head.

"Is that tight enough?"

I nod and swallow a bit.

"It's okay.  Just relax."  He slides my zipper on my hoodie down and takes the whole thing off of my body.  His fingers loop my shirt collar, moving it off my shoulder.  "Good to see your mark is still there."  He kisses it.  "Put your arms up."  I do, feeling my shirt being lifted from the bottom and over my head.

I hear him do the same with his own, then he pulls my back into his chest with one arm. The poking's back.

"Do you feel that, Callie?  That's what you do to me."

His hand travels in between my breasts, onto my stomach, then in between my legs.

"Oh, the things I want to do to you, Callie." His lips graze the side of my neck.

"What exactly do you want to do to me?" I whisper.

"At the moment... take your pants off."

"Sounds too formal."

"Oh?  How would you say it then?"

"Strip me."

"Mmm."  He kisses my head.  "Wait, you're serious?"

I nod, hearing him make his way in front of me and kneel so he's eye level with my jean button. His fingers work slowly, undoing it and he slides them down, lightly rubbing his mouth on my inner thighs, humming.

"My kisses are better, my wits, my touch, even fucks, than any boy you'll ever meet.  You have me, Callie."

"Kiss me there."  I breathe.

He does, finding the spot just outside my panties and pecks it a few times.   I grab his hair to keep my balance.  "Boys should be throwing themselves at you, but not anymore."

Okay, this is too slow.  "Ugh," I remove the tie from my eyes and hold it on my neck.  Brendon stands up in confusion, meeting my blank expression.

"What's wrong?"

I'm wet, which he knows, but won't take a hint.  "Bedroom," I say monotone.

Once there, he pushes my back onto the mattress, kissing my neck.  I moan as he nibbles on my neck, then halts.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Do you really want this, Callie?"

For fuck's sake.

I nod.

Brendon smiles.  He removes a condom from the nearby nightstand drawer and places his fingers around the waistband of his underwear.  "You can close your eyes for this part if you want."

I do, sensing him removing his boxers and slipping the condom over his member.

"You can look now."

My eyelids flutter open to see him on top of me once again.

"I'll be gentle, ease into it."

I nod, letting him lead.  He exerts a hot breath, marking every area on my neck.  I grab a fistful of his hair, signaling that I want him to stay there.  He moans my name.

"You're so beautiful, Callie."

I let out a moan when a light thrust presses in between my legs.  He moves from kissing my neck to between my breasts.

"So sexy."  He thrusts a little harder, and it feels so good.

I'm still gripping his hair with one hand and digging into his back with my other.  I lick his neck and hear him giggle.

"Now, you're getting the hang of it, Cal."  His hand presses onto my thigh, and I bite his ear, licking the earlobe in between.  "You're so good."

"Prove it."  I tease.

"You won't be able to keep me out of your mind once I'm done with you.  You're not so innocent, are you, Callie?"

"Fuck!"   It gets faster.   The friction between our bodies generates heat.  I pull his hair tighter.

"You're such a bad girl."

"You're a bad man."  I breathe out.

A few more minutes of this and Brendon gets down, lying beside me.  We both try to regain our breath.