Samuel

One thing about being an honor student is people bypass you a lot.   Their attitude is if you're exceeding standards, you can handle yourself.  But if you stop being precocious, then they pay attention because it makes the school look bad.  That's a reason why most people are none the wiser to what my life is really like.

It's been a month since Ambergail and I had our encounter.  The last time I had an encounter with anyone.  Sure, my sex drive is off the charts and I'm impulsive to fuck the next person I see, but that goes against my code of ethics.

The hallways are bustling with people and I'm just sitting on the stairs, staring at the ground and resting my head on the banister, when a voice breaks me from my trance.

"Do you use toys?"

I redirect my attention at the source, which is a curly-haired boy my age who has situated himself beside me.  "Huh?"  I need to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Toys.  You know, like vibrators and stuff?"

I shake my head.  "I don't own any."

"I do."

I knew what he wanted the moment I saw him, but you can't just throw yourself at people.  It's counterintuitive, but I believe you can lose clients that way.  Of course, it's hard to be candor with this stuff, but he needs to tell me.  Besides, people like a chase.

"Umm, do you have injunctions for using toys?"

Bingo.  "Yeah."  I reach into my backpack and hand him the packet as the bell rings.  He quickly takes it and skitters down the hall.

A few days later, I'm lying on my bed lightly moaning as Samuel moves a black vibrator up, down, and all around my vaginal area.  I'm not tied, bound, gagged, or anything.  He's standing there masturbating with one hand while working the vibrator with the other.  My arms are voluntarily above me.

His breaths become more ragged the harder he pumps.  "Fuck," Samuel lightly pushes it in harder.  I've never seen someone sweat so much while jerking off.   Then again, I've never seen anyone jerk off.  It makes his chest shimmer in the sunlight of the closed curtain.  "I'm close. Oh, fuck.   I don't wanna let go yet."

"Hold it," I manage to say in between moans.

"Make me."

Guess I'm the Dominant.  "Hold it like you're never gonna touch yourself again."

"Ahhh," His eyes are lightly watering.  "Please let me cum."

"No," I exhale.  "Beg me."

"Please, I - I need this."

"Prove it."

His eyes start to roll to the back of his head. "Please."

I let out a small smile, enjoying being in control... then I spot something in the far corner of the room.  A figure - no - a person?  He seems familiar.  Good Lord, my eyes widen and lips part, is that -

"Fuck it! I'm going!"   Samuel releases himself all over the floor and the vibrator falls onto the bed.  As he's taking deep breaths, the person in the corner of my room is gone.  "What a rush."

I pick up my panties and put them on rapidly.  "I need to use the bathroom," I say quickly and rush out.

Locking the bathroom door behind me, I lean forward in the sink, then splash some cold water on my face.

"It's okay, everything's fine," I whisper in between splashes.

As I turn the water off and lift my head, I notice a familiar figure in the mirror.  What's he doing here?  I gasp and turn around when I see who it is.

Only, he's not there anymore.  Nobody's there.

Shit.  Are you kidding me?  Jason questioned 'Where'd you learn your skills?', then I wear... that dress... for Ambergail.  Now Samuel's here, and this guy's a paranormal entity.  Haunting me like some kind of ghost.  It's been a year since then.  What am I being punished for?

If truth be told... I might have the answer to that question.  I sigh as I rub my face a towel. Heading back, Samuel is sound asleep in my bed, lightly snoring.  Quietly, I sit next to him.

I can't just shake this away.  I lean my back against the headboard and let out a deep breath, thinking of what led me here.

Where I began.