Jason

It's the end of the school day, and I'm putting my books in my locker.  As I close it, a familiar face is behind the door.  Words aren't exchanged between us for a full minute, but during that time, he blinks rapidly and whenever he tries to say something, he catches himself and reconnoiters the area to make sure no one's nearby.

Finally, he whispers, "I hear you pleasure people."

I'm practically invisible at this school, so the fact that he's whispering this to me instead of spreading the news like wildfire can only mean one thing: a client.  "Meet me in the back alley of the school in five minutes." Jason nods and leaves.

When I get there, so is Jason, looking pretty nervous.

"What do you want?"  I inquire.

"Um," he swallows.  "To lose my virginity before college."

I remove my backpack, handing him a packet of paper.

"What's this?"

"An overview of rules and regulations.  Each one categorized by your preference."

"Preference?"

"Read through it.  On the back, there's a list of prohibitions along with my number for any questions, comments, or concerns."

"Oh, okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

It's later in the week that Jason and I meet.  My Uncle's out for the day, so this is perfect.  When I open the door, he's just as anxious as our first encounter.  I let him in and led him to my bedroom where we sat on my bed and he pulled out the packet.

"I read it," he says.

"All of it?"

He smiles small and nods.  "Even the prohibitions."

"So you brought your own condoms?"

"Yeah.  I stole them from my dad, and they're not expired."

"Hmm."

"You also don't do anything that involves blood or fire play.  Also, this means nothing other than sex."

"And $25 an hour is okay?"

"Yes."

I look at the packet again and notice some highlighter seeping through the sheet.  "You annotated," I point out.

Jason's cheeks flush red as he looks at the packet.  "It's just a circle."

"Around what?"

"Uhh -"

I take the paper and flip it to the next page.  He highlighted the DOM/SUB section.  "Seems like a longshot for your first time, don't you think?"

"The last line of this list of yours says no judgments."

He's right.  I always put that there because tense sex isn't as good.  "There's one more thing," I go to my drawer and retrieve another paper, handing it to Jason.

"What's this?"

I sit back down.  "Anonymity agreement. You don't speak a word of this and neither do I."   I hand him a pen and he signs his name. I do the same with my own.  "So are you the sub -"

"Dominant."  There's a fire in those eyes that were so innocent moments ago.

"Okay."  I let the paper fall to the floor.  "Do you need a starting block or -"

He slaps me so hard, my head turns.  When I try to turn back, he does it again.  "Take off your shirt and sit on the floor," he says lowly.

I do as he says.  My back is against the bed frame and I hear him remove his shirt, followed by a belt buckle click.

"Give me your wrists."

I hold them up and he ties them with the belt.

"Say you won't move."

"I won't move my arms."

He throws them in front of me and settles his legs on both sides of me.  He kisses my neck, nibbling some parts too.  My eyes shut and I exert a closed mouth moan.

"Get up here."  He whispers.

I climb onto the bed and he ties my wrists to the headboard.  He kisses in between my breasts, then my stomach.   When he gets to my jeans, he undoes the button and pulls them down so my underwear is exposed. He does the same with his jeans and then boxers.  For a second, he looks embarrassed again.

"No judgments," I reinforce.

He nods and reaches into the pants' pocket to take out the condom, then puts it on.  He's climbing on me once again, applying gentle kisses to my neck, simultaneously slipping my panties down and I let out a gasp as his sex enters me, his hot breath on my neck.

His nails dig into the sides of my body and I gasp. My wrists dig into the belt as I twist and turn them in response to the pain.  I moan, which he slaps me for.  He leans in and whispers, "Fucking whore."

All of this is allowed by the way.  The pain is intense at first, but you learn to get used to it.  Yeah, sadism.

After about a minute, he's done and unties me.  He wraps himself under the covers of my bed, panting.  "Fuck," he exhales.  "That was awesome."

My breath isn't so ragged that I can't reply.  I just don't.

"For a quiet kid, you sure know how to fuck."

I nod.

"Where'd you learn your skills?"

"The disclosure agreement says we leave our personal lives out of this."

"Oh, right. But it did say I could sleep here for recovery purposes if necessary, right?"

"Depends on how much money you have."

"$100."

"Okay.  3 more hours, then."

"Thanks."   Jason turns over and falls asleep rather quickly.   I just watch him.