taehyung wants to choose more but suddenly he stops in his tracks. he gets a flashback of something.

"taehyung. get two 6 packs of water.", his father says as he's standing at the candy regal.

taehyung gulps. how is he able to carry two 6 packs of water? and why the fuck his dad doesn't do it himself? they'll go to the drinks department anyway? taehyung does it anyway because he doesn't want to upset his father.

he goes to the drinks department to get the packs of water. they're unbelievably heavy and he struggles hardly with lifting them up, but he manages it somehow. one pack on top of the other and it's so big that it even blocks taehyung's view so he has to peek his head from the side to see something.

he feels how it gets heavier with every step he takes, his arms and his back hurting badly. when he almsot reaches his dad, he sees that he's on the phone with someone.

"dad? can you help me?", he asks, but his dad ignores him. he wants his dad to help him putting them inside the shopping cart, but his dad isn't listening.

that's why taehyung wants to let them down on the ground but he can't help it no more and when he bends down, he loses balance.

he falls to the ground and so do the packs of water.

his dad gives him a death glare while he's still on the phone. "i'll call you later.", he says and hangs off the phone call. taehyung gulps. he looks if anyone's around to help him, but there's literally no one, since they came here late and there aren't a lot of people.

his dad bends down to taehyung just to grab him by his hair and pull him up. taehyung whimpers in pain and fear. "d-dad i-i'm sorry-"

"is there even one thing you can do right? one fucking thing?", he asks, grabbing his hair tighter than before, making taehyung whimper louder than before.

"i-i'm s-so s-sorry-"

"you'll see when we're home."

"babe? you're alright?", jeongguk asks and softly puts his hand on taehyung's shoulder, worrying about taehyung's sudden rigit.

"h-huh?- um yeah- i'm fine.", he says and smiles but who is jeongguk to fall for that.

"babe, don't lie to me-"

"i'm fine baby i swear.", taehyung says and kisses jeongguk's cheek. "let's get more food.", he says and keeps walking while jumping weirdly.

"this kid.", jeongguk just says but still follows him. suddenly his phone rings and he pulls it out of his pocket to see that it's hoseok.

"can we come over?"

"who is 'we'?"

"me and yoongi."

"yeah. but wait outside, you need to help us with the groceries."

"okay.", he just replies, and hangs off the phone call.

taehyung and jeongguk continue shopping and when the shopping cart is literally overfilled, they finally go to pay for everything.