"Big Tatted Teddybear"

Thanks for reading...

~~~~~~
*Lil bit mature*
Dave's POV

It's been a little over a week since I've been talking to Layla. She finally told me her name. She a cool girl, I'm not even going to lie. She something special and there ain't too many out there like that. I told her I was gonna come over today after I handled my business at the trap. She handled that well. That I run the trap. Most girls run or stay for the money, but I can tell she ain't like that. I walked in the trap and it was a mess. Tre was over there playing
Cup pong or something with some girls. I know I gotta end this shit right now. I walked over to the speaker and unplugged it, making the room fall silent.

"Aye East, what you doing bro?" A drunk Tre asked me. I just glared at him.

"Everybody shut the fuck up and get the fuck out!" I screamed through the room making everybody scatter like little ants to the door. I told all my men to stay so I can talk to them once everyone left.

"What the fuck is going on in here? Does this look like a fucking party house? We handle business here. So everybody clean this shit up and then we can talk." I snapped at them and they did what I said. Tre stayed back and asked where I was going.

"I'm finna go to my girl house. Y'all gon be a while on this cleaning." I said to him, walking out.

"Yo girl? Damn she got you whipped." He laughed to me and I just flicked him off. I guess you could say this was my best friend. We grew up together and been with it ever since. He is my right hand so if anything was to happen to me, he would take over everything.

I got in the car and FaceTimed Lay.

"Damn babygirl, you did all that for me?" I asked, messing around with her

"Boy please, I did a makeup tutorial YouTube video and got bored so I came outside." She said to me, rolling her eyes. Little does she know, I love when she rolls her eyes.

"You mean man? And I'm on the way right now so you don't have to be bored anymore." I said to her, pulling the car out of the drive way.

"Fr? What we gonna do?" She asked me, going back into the house. I had some ideas but I wasn't going to do that with her. She's different and I want to take it slow with her.

"What you want to do?" I asked her, pulling up to her crib.

"It don't matter. I can cook you something." She told me. That sounded good. I haven't ate a home cooked meal in forever.

"Yeah ma, that sounds good. Now come open the door for me." I laughed and walked up to the door. She came and opened it, hanging up the phone. She didn't even greet me. She just walked to the kitchen. I wasn't complaining cause I loved the view.

"You done looking at my ass?" She asked me and I looked up at her smiling at me.

"Nahh,"I responded, just playing with her. "What you cooking?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I'm making us steak with a side of asparagus and a loaded baked potato." She smiled at me, then going to get food out of the freezer and pantry. So she cook too? Mmm.

"Damn girl, that sound good as fuck." I groaned as my stomach growled. Imma have to keep her.

~~~~~~

Layla's POV

"You really think you funny." I said to Dave. How he gonna say my food nasty, but nothing else on his plate. I sat there and watched him finish that plate like he hasn't eaten in days.

"I'm the funniest person alive. You better ask somebody." He replied, going to take our plates to the sink. I jumped up to sit on the island and watch him wash the dishes.

"I thought you were supposed to be scary to everyone." I played around with him.

"I can be both." He laughed, turning to me.

"You know you're not mean. You big tatted teddybear." I said to him when he stood between my legs by the counter. To say I was nervous was an understatement. He put his hands on my waist under my shirt, pulling me closer to him. Like skin close. And whew Chile, I was loving it. He licked his lips making me lick mine.

"A what?" He whispered in my ear, causing my whole body to shiver. I couldn't say anything. Nothing would come out.

"A teddybear?" He whispered against my neck, tilting it for better access. I still couldn't say anything so I just nodded, putting my hands on his shoulders. I don't know what this feeling is, but I was tingling all over and I could barely breath except somehow it felt so good. He started kissing along my jawline. I let out a soft moan, when he squeezed my waist. Then he stopped and looked at me. We stayed like that for about 30 seconds before he said "fuck girl" and attacked my lips. I didn't know what to do and I felt like I was going to pass out, but I followed his lips in sync. He picked me up off the island and put me against the wall, not breaking our kiss. I've never felt anything like this. The way our bodies just fit together.

He started moving his hand up my shirt and I went still. He looked at me, searching for an answer.

"What's wrong mamas?" He asked me with a look of concern in his face. I stared at him for a while. I'll just tell him. What's the worse that could happen?

"I...I'm a virgin." I told him. He looked at me for a little bit. Then he started laughing. I mean cut the fuck up. I didn't see what was funny.

"Put me down." I sneered at him.
"Ba-" he started before i interrupted
"Put me down!" I repeated. He put me down and I stalked to my room and slammed the door. I know I was kinda being a bitch, but I was hurt. Yeah, I'm overly sensitive. Tell me something I don't know. A knock on the door broke me from my thoughts.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't know you were foreal." He apologized.
"It's okay that you are though. I'm ready when you are." He said to me through the door. I got up and opened the door. He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile. He held his arms out and I walked into them as he hugged me.

"Now can we watch tv?" He asked me, kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and we laid in the bed, watching movies all night. I was happy with him and yes I'm a overgrown baby, but I'm allowed to be. Whatever we have between us needs to be settled cause I'm afraid I might fall too fast.
~~~~~~

^this is Tre

^this is Tre

~~~~~~
Hope you love the chapter.

Do you think Layla and Dave should be together?

What's going to happen next chapter?