"Spill bitch"

Thanks for reading...

~~~~~~
Layla's POV

I was up until 4 am talking to Dave. Oh yeah, we don't only call him drink spiller anymore. No, I'm not trying to be with him or anything. I'm not. okay.

"Ughhh you have any Advil?" Ash asked, looking like death.

"WHAT? You want ADVIL?" I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up Lay." She growled at me. I just laughed and stuffed pancakes in my mouth. Just as I picked my phone up, I got a text.

Drink spiller😌: good morning mamas
"And what are you smiling at?" Ash asked me with her eyes peeking at my screen. I set my phone down and looked at her.

"Soo... I kinda met this dude. I don't wanna be with him, but he a cool friend" I told her as she came to sit beside me looking sly.

"A good friend? What's this "good friends" name?" She asked putting air quotas on good friend's. I nodded my head and told her Dave and then she just stared at me. Ummm.

"Dave? Dave who?" She replied, standing up. I guess her headache gone now.

"I don't know. I met him yesterday bitch." I laughed at how unreasonable she was being. She looked on her phone, scrolling for a minute and then pointer the screen to me.

"Is this him?" She asked.

"Yeah that's him." I responded, texting him back with good morning.

"And you don't know who this is? He is the biggest trapper out there. I mean huge. I don't know bess. I don't want you getting hurt out here." She belter out, looking worried.

"Jesus settle down. I was just gonna be his friend. But how big?" I asked, laughing cause I lowkey wasn't tryna die either.

"The biggest. And I heard he do a lil rapping on the side." She said to me, nodding her head and taking a pancake off my plate. This is the only person I'll ever share with.

"Well like I said. It ain't nothing serious going on. I've never let a man slow me down and I never will." I told her, turning J.I on my speaker. I've actually met J.I before. He one of the youngest dudes out here that got that good mindset. I know I said ain't nothing serious going on, but I just feel like I've known him forever.

"Whatever bestie. I just know y'all already setting up dinner and shit." She said, walking to a room in the back. I just giggled and sang along to hood scares.

~~~~~~

When I got out of the shower, I saw that my phone was just blew up with notifications.

3 notifications by drink spiller

1 notification by ma bestieeeee

5 notifications by Instagram

2 notifications by momma

Once I dried off and put some clothes on, I went to my bed to check my messages. Ash was just telling me she left to meet with one of her famous friends. Dave asked how my day was and sent me a picture to ask if he should post.
Instagram was just on some shady shit that I'll look at later. My mom texted me that she'll be in town next week and that she scheduled us brunch. I was adopted at about 7 or 8 years old by this nice white family. They have become my world. My mom is an entrepreneur too and she passed that on to me. I don't really remember my old life. I was just told they found me in intensive care. I got bored so I turned on the walking dead and scrolled through Instagram