"I prefer Dave"

Thank you for reading...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layla's pov
I let the steamy water from the shower hit my chest as "Real Hitta" by Kodak Black blasted through my condo. Stopping the water, I got out, wrapping a towel around my body.

The apple ringtone replaces the music in the speaker. I answered the FaceTime call, noticing it was my 12-year long best friend.
"How's my main bitch doinggg?" She screamed through the phone. I chuckled.

"You know. Getting ready to go to school." I replied, sitting the phone up on the counter so I can get dressed.
"Wellllll, you know how it's friday?" She oozed out.

"Ughhh no no, I'm not going to another one of your pointless parties." I laughed through the phone as I brushed the knots out of my hair.

"Omg, I haven't even said anything yet." She pouted.

"Yeah, but I know the drill" I screamed from my closet, trying to find what shoes would fit with the button-up crop I picked out for today. I finally went with brown lace wedges since I'll need to not die at school today. I heard Ashley was still babbling on about why I should go to this party with her. I knew she wouldn't quit and I had nothing to do later on so I gave in.

"Okay okay, I'll go...but only if you take pictures of me in my outfit." I smirked at myself because of how conniving I am.

"Of course of course, I'll come over early to help you pick." She squealed through the phone.

"Alright bet. Now I got to go so I won't be late for school." I responded, getting my Louis Vuitton bag off my dresser.

"Okay. Bye bitch. SEE YOU LATEERR." She yelled at me, hanging up. I laughed as I grabbed my keys, but not before checking in the mirror to see if my make up was on point. It was.

~~~~
I'm very glad I chose to wear wedges today, because college seemed to go by slow as hell. Walking out to my car, I pulled out my phone, feeling it vibrating in my back pocket. I answered, Bluetoothing it to the car.
"Where are you? I thought you got out at 4:00 today." An aggravated Ashley blew through the phone.
"What do you mean? It's 4:32. I just barely got in the car." I laughed, driving out of the parking lot. 
"Sorry, I'm just exited!" She explained. Ashley has always been the party person and the main reason why I know anyone. I'm not surprised that she's happy because partying runs in her veins and I love her for that.

"Well, I'm on the way right now and you can pick out my whole outfit." I tossed, turning left, two blocks from my house.

"Yayy okay, I swear you finna pick up about five men when I dress you." She gushed, hanging up the phone. What she said might happen, because yes, it's happened before, but they've never succeeded. I've never had time for a boyfriend. Not in high school and not now. So yes, I am a 21 year-old virgin, but to me, success is more important. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I reached Ashley waiting the very opposite of patiently. I parked and got out the car, meeting Ashley as we walked up to my door.

"You have a key. Why didn't you just go it?" I laughed out, looking at Ash's fake angry face.

"I'm not going in that big ass condo alone." She  groaned at me.

"Oh my god, you scary hoeeee." I cried, kicking my shoes off once I got in the house. After rolling her eyes at me, she stopped me with her hand.

"It's go time." She said with an evil smirk on her face. Now, she's in serious mode.

~~~~~~

"Anddddd done." She said, applying my left lash as I sat patiently watching Netflix.

I got up and looked at the mirror in awe. Okay, this is the only other person I'm letting do my makeup. She laughed at my face, closing my mouth because I'm extra like that.