Im sorry

Brooke POV:

For the past 6 weeks I've been going to therapy with Dr. Charles. One of things I have to do to go back to work. It was our last session today.

"What I'm trying to say Brooke is that you weren't born into bad news like you think. This is your story. You get to write it. Not your mom or anyone else. We don't get to choose our parents." He said and I thought for a moment about how Hank was basically my father figure.

" sometimes we do

" sometimes we do." I said "but what if he doesn't take me back."
He realizes who I was talking about "he will. You're his kid." He said and I nodded.

Jay POV:

"So how is she?" Hailey asked me.
"She's good. She's at her last therapy appointment now."
"That's good."
"Yeah. Apparently she needs to make some kind of amends with people that mean most to her."
"But..."

" I don't know

" I don't know. I just don't want her slipping down the wrong hole again."
"She won't. She has you."
"Hailey..."
"It's okay, Jay."
"She had me last time."
"Maybe she was too scared. She thought you would run." She said and I thought about it.

Matt POV:

I walked into the locker room and saw Kelly.

"You look like hell

"You look like hell." I said
"So do you." He said looking at me
"I think I am the one who looks the most like hell." A voice said. I turned.
"Brooke." I said
"Hey." She said "can we talk?" She asked and we nodded and went to the conference room "listen, I know it's been a while since we've talked and a lot has happened. I don't know why I did what I did. I felt lost. Broken. Nothing made sense. But you're my brother and I should have came to you. I'm sorry, Matt." She said. Kelly and I looked at each other.
"Okay." I said and Kelly nudged me "I get it. But I don't. We were worried about you. Jay was worried about you. I was aggravated. You turned to something our mom did but I couldn't blame you. You went through a lot and I didn't even check up on you because I was too busy with whatever I was doing at the time. But I'm here for you now and forever. You're my baby sister, Brooke. I let you down once. I won't do it again. I promise." I said and she was crying and we got up to give her a hug.
"Welcome home." Kelly said and she smiled. She ate lunch with us and then started to leave.
"Where you going?" Cruz asked
" i have a lot more apologies to make. I'll see you guys later." She said
"Hey." I said and she stopped and turned around "I love you."
"We all do." Brett said
"Love you guys too." She said and she was out the door.