CHAPTER 16

Taehyung woke up noticing that Jimin wasn't next to him. He jolted up and started to looked around.

"Jimin where are you!?" He yelled. After no answer he got up and jumped off the tree.

Mid-falling he came to a conclusion. "SHIT I DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH!"

He closed his eyes shut and only waited for the worst to be over with. After feeling no pain yet, he opened his eyes to see that he was already on the ground.

Safe and sound.

"What the hell. I'm not hurt? Is it a new power!? Is it super jumping?!" Taehyung started to break dance before he realized why he jumped of that tree for.

"Jimin."

He ran into the river's direction and was shocked to see Jimin bathing himself in it.

He was singing to.

His voice was majestic and it was so soft yet loud enough to hear. So beautifully pitched it made Taehyung get chills.

For a while Taehyung forgot Jimin was naked and washing himself. But then his cinnamon roll ass finally remembered Jimin's bare body was being displayed infront of him.

And damn Jimin's abs were not somehing to be taken lightly. That ass to.

Taehyung never thought he'd ever see a guy with that much ass. Jimin had more ass then 80% of the girls in his school.

"HOLY SHIT JIMIN YOU HAVE SOME AMAZING PYPES! HOLY SHIT JIMIN YOU'RE NAKED! OH SHIT I'M STILL LOOKING!"

Taehyung quickly swung himself around trying not to get hypnotized by Jimin's bare-beauty.

Jimin's eyes went full-on Bambi eyes when he heard Taehyung's voice interrupt his singing.

Instead of hearing sweet melodies Taehyung heard Jimin scream as if his life was ending at that moment.

Taehyung swung himself back facing Jimin.

Taehyung sprinted into Jimin's direction and jumped into the water leaving Jimin in shock as he couldn't move anymore.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I HEARD YOU SCREAM! I THOUGHT A FISH WAS BITING YOUR DICK OR SOMETHING!"

"I WAS SCREAMING CAUSE YOU SURPRISED ME!"

"Oh...shit."

Jimin dried himself off with the towel his mother packed for him. Taehyung sat on the ground facing a tree while pouting intensively.

Jimin quickly moisturized himself and threw on his underwear and clothes.

"Okay Taehyung I'm decent."

"How the tables have turned, right?"

"Don't even joke about this. That was not something I was prepared for Tae." Jimin said looking at Taehyung with a hands on hips pose.

Taehyung burst out into laughter making Jimin blush lightly.

"What's so funny?" he asked puffing up his cheeks in rage but mostly embarrassment.

"Oh nothing. It's just that you look like an angry mochi right now. And I can't help but find that extremely adorable yet hilarious." Taehyung said still laughing.

Not long after, Jimin joined the laughter making their two strong voices collide.

The wind started to feel alive as it basically started to push Jimin to Taehyung. The wind blew harder and harder till it blew so hard it made Jimin fall on top of Taehyung.