CHAPTER 8

Taehyung woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Those birds were his own personal alarm clock.

They always started chirping around 6:30 and that was when Tae had to get up and get ready for school.

He climbed down and walked over to the river, running to the bushes that were around a bunch of trees.

He pushed them aside and pulled out a bag which had his clothes in it.

The clean ones atleast.

Placing the clothes on the ground near another bush, he started taking of his clothes till he was only in his boxers.

He looked around making sure nobody was around to see him naked.

There was nobody in sight.

Taehyung quickly removed his boxers and jumped into the river.

The water was hot and it felt good against his skin.

He just started to wash himself with the water when he heard something rustling in the bushes.

"An animal?" Taehyung questioned, swimming closer.

Out of the bushes appeared Jimin and almost immediately, Tae sunk deeper into the water till he was completely under it.

"Taehyung are you here?"

Taehyung was still under water hoping Jimin would go away before his breath ran out.

Tae just looked around in the water when a fish swam right into his face.

He gasped.

He expected water to go down his throat making him in desperate need of air.

But he was breathing just fine.

As Jimin was about to leave, Taehyung did the unthinkable.

He jumped up and screamed with a box smile, unaware that Jimin was still there.

"I CAN BREATH UNDER WATER!"

Jimin turned around and his mouth dropped. Taehyung finally realised he was naked...infront of him.

He immediately sank back into the water. Jimin, who was still shocked as hell, had only one thought go through his mind.

Hot fucking damn it's big.

It's gi-fucking-gantic

Ugh...my life.

"Jimin I am so sorry, I didn't know you were here!" Taehyung lied, embarrassed as hell.

Jimin cleared his throat, the blush on his cheeks spreading throughout his entire face.

"I-It's fine I didn't really notice" Jimin lied making Taehyung tilt his head.

"Jimin, are you saying my dick is small?" Taehyung joked, making Jimin blush even harder.

"WHAT?! NO YOUR DICK IS ACTUALLY REALLY HUGE!" Jimin started to realise what he was saying and he quickly shut up.

Taehyung just started laughing.

"Okay then. Turn around."

Jimin quickly turned around. When his back was facing Taehyung, Tae got out of the water.