🌸 3 🌸

☀️

i woke up to sunlight filtering through my curtains, shining directly in my eyes. sam was curled in a ball next to me, snoring softly, i didn't understand how he slept like that. i slid a hand around him from the back, smiling softly. he was so peaceful. his snoring came to a stop and his eyes fluttered open, a soft yawn escaping his lips.
"buongiorno," i smiled, him turning around to face me.
"buongiorno," he said back and grinned, placing a kiss to my lips.
"how'd you sleep?" i asked, stretching.
"really good, actually. what about you?" he smiled, letting out another yawn.
"pretty good, pretty good," i chuckled, running my fingers through my hair.
"i'm gonna go shower, ciccino," he giggled, standing up with a stretch, pulling his joggers up.
"have fun," i chuckled, him grabbing his bag and leaving the room. i was gonna have a shower after him, i decided. i stood up with a stretch, my legs still slightly achy from yesterday.

☀️

"i'm back, cagna," i laughed, walking into my bedroom where sam was on his phone, laid on my bed. he was wearing a light blue loose shirt and white skinny jean shorts, my hoodie draped over his chest. i was wearing black swimming shorts and a random shirt i found in my closet, which also happened to be blue like sam's. our outfits earned us stares from old people, but we didn't care at this point.
"don't call me a bitch!" he gasped jokingly, dropping his phone on his chest and looking me up and down.
"you tryna square up, ragazzo carino?" i put my fists up, him jumping up and giggling.
"i know i'm a pretty boy," he grinned, wrapping his hands around my neck and kissing me. i heard footsteps at the top of the stairs and we both quickly jolted away, sam wiping his thumb across my cheek.
"what are you two doing?" my mom narrowed her eyebrows and i gave him a panicked look, my back to her.
"he had something on his face," sam shrugged, going to sit back on the bed.
"oh," she mumbled, walking away from my doorway. i closed the door behind her and suppressed a laugh, sam giggling.
"that was close," i sighed, flopping down onto the bed beside him.
"c'mon, let's go somewhere," he grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"go where?" i asked, laughing as he pulled me along behind him.
"i don't know. anywhere! let's go to the field, actually!" he gasped at the idea, grinning and grabbing my hoodie from the bed. he slid it over his frame and pulled the hood down, shaking his head and running downstairs. i was a couple steps behind him, trying my best to keep up with him.

☀️

"sam, sam look!" i gasped, sitting up on the grass.
"what?" he giggled, sitting up next to me.
"there's a butterfly," i said softly, pointing to it. he giggled and watched it dance around on the flowers, slowly moving closer to it. he reached a finger towards it and rested it on a flower next to the creature. it crawled onto him, making him grin. he moved his hand up to his face to take a closer look at it, his mouth open slightly.
"colby, it's so pretty," he said softly, slowly bringing it towards me.
"it's still not as pretty as you though," i smiled, him giggling. he put his finger back onto a flower and the butterfly left, sam coming back over to me.
"come here," he giggled, pulling me closer and placing a kiss to my lips.
oh how badly i wanted to tell him i love him.

☀️

akdjdjsnfndjjssjcjdjsjcjcjud
^^ feeling for today.
it's friday doe :)