You simply shrug and are about to walk past him but he stops you, holding you by your wrists as he buries his dark brown orbs into yours,
"Talk to me.."

"Jungkook.. there's nothing to talk about"

He frowns and slowly let's go if his grip, "what do you mean there's nothing? Are you pissed at me as usual?"

You roll your eyes, "seriously.. I don't wanna fight. Eat your food.. I'll be sleeping"

"Cause that's what you do all day" he scoffs as he turns around.
This makes you raged, your nostrils flare in anger. It felt like he hurt your pride

"Really? That's what you think I do?" You retort, "I may have quit work Mr. Jeon but I freakin don't have time for myself still! I'm working at home like a fvcking robot!"

He chuckles, "did I ever ask you to do it?" He takes a sip of water

You fine with anger as glare at him, "no. You never did because you don't fvcking have any time for me!"

He raises his brows, "what do you want from me y/n?" His voice raises a little, "do you expect me to be here 24/7?? I'm sorry but I can't do that because for your information I have work to do!"

"Oh yeah? You think I'm fvcking sleeping all day long, resting like I should in my state? Sorry to burst your little bubble but I'm not!"

"NOT MY PROBLEM! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN SO FVCKING STUBBORN!" he yells making you flinch

"Wow" you scoff, "what a husband" you murmur to yourself, although you were pretty audible to him.

"What do you think? You're a really good wife, y/n? Don't get your hopes high. Let me tell you the truth alright, you're fvcking stubborn and always expect things from others. JUST FVCKING GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT IN YOUR MIND I CAN'T FVCKING BE YOUR PUPPET OKAY!?"

This was it.
You couldn't really take it in. You get teary and involuntarily choke on your saliva as you listen to what he had just said.
Your fingers fumble about your big bump, not wanting your unborn to listen to any of the vicious things their dad had just spilled.

"So you think this- this marriage is a burden?" You ask firmly, not wanting your weakness to give in in front of him.

He freezes for a moment. He doesn't say anything for a while before scoffing, "I fvcking need some air" he says pushing past you as he grabs the keys from the bowl and storms out of the house, leaving you standing alone and  crying constantly in your state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook revvs up the engine and keeps driving. The husband didn't really know where to go.
He just decides to stear the wheels until he calms down a bit.

"Can't fvcking believe her...aish!" Jungkook cusses under his breath as he parks his car.
The place was dark and surrounded by trees and would have been deemed ghastly had there been no street lights.

He lights his cigarette and begins to smoke but his anger makes him agitated and he gets out of his car and crushes the joint under the heels of his shoes.
"Aish!!" He cusses again, "what did I fvcking do to deserve this!!"

He looks around, he rubs his temple and leans back, taking support of his S.U.V.

"Fvcking shit" he mutters looking up in the sky.

The sky was shining with stars tonight. The entire aura screamed beauty..
He sighs and stares at the sky, trying to relax himself up when suddenly he sees a ray of light. A shooting star.

"Fvcking hell." He chuckles, "fvcking give me my life back!" He throws a fist against his car, "so.. so fvcking tired man- aish!" He mutters to himself, getting back inside the car.

"Aish.. it was better if I would have married Jisoo or I don't know someone who throws less tantrums than her!" He keeps mumbling as though he was getting intoxicated.

He tends to start the engine but before he could further perform any other action, black out subsides and soon he faints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol how'd ya like it??
Did you find it boring?

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾