Prologue: A New Vision

[10 years ago]

There lived eleven boy who were best friends. They were sons of the wealth and lived in the city, but because of their youth and childishness, they loved to break the rules and explore the world, out and beyond of their reach.

One day, they traveled into the woods. Accidentally too deep into the forests, they found a big, dark cave.

"This is very... scary" the youngest of them said.

"Come on, Eric. Everything to you is scary at this point" Hyunjae is annoyed by how Eric always slow them down and is scared of everything.

Suddenly they heard a faint scream...

"Guys, did you hear that?" Sangyeon shushed them to get a clear listen to the sound of someone screaming... for help.

"... help !!"

At this point everyone was terrified.

"Yo, I heard it too hyung" Kevin said.

"Eric, you good?" Sunwoo tried to see if his friend is okay. This is freaking terrifying anyways.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for? Lets help whoever is in there!" Juyeon let out the most stupid suggestion of what they should do now.

"WHAT?! No, there's no way you or us going in there. That's too dangerous" Chanhee said. It was clear he was very scared. After all, they were only ten year olds who are wondering off, very far from home.

"help...."

The faint scream became more a whisper now.

"Well, if Juyeon is going to find out, then so am I" Sangyeon said.

The boys were all scared, but because of their curiosity they all agreed to stick together and went in. They did promise to always be together no matter in what circumstances because of their friendship.

They went in, follow the direction from where those sounds come from. And finally, they stumbled upon...

a beautiful lady who were traped in the water of the cave. She couldn't come up from the surface of the water.

"Oh my... But you are lovely kids... I just couldn't" the lady said with a frown.

The boys were relieved that it wasn't any kind of ghost trying to lead them to hell.

"We're here to help-" before Juyeon could say anything

"No. Don't. I can't let you sacrifice your fresh and young lives" The lady said.

"What? Okay but how did you even end up in there" Kevin said.

"This is not... Normal water. I am... not a normal human. I'm a witch"

"W-what..." Sunwoo and the other boys couldn't believe what they are going through.

"I'll clarify everything. I'm a witch, and I'm traped here because of those stupid men who played with dark magic from 10 million years ago. You, as normal humans, can help me. But it comes with an after effect because of freeing a witch. You'll be cursed instead" the lady said with a sad voice.

"And I can't have you little ones sacrifice your youth for me... But it's once in a million moons to find humans here... In this dark place..."

The boys could see how sad she was, eventhough she was a witch, she was clearly suffering because of the loneliness. All the boys were speechless, they wanted to help her but there's not enough trust to this "witch".