"So, it's been 11 years perhaps?"

"Yes it appears it has been. How have you been with business? If I may ask."

"Surly strict business, but let's save that we're here to catch up personally, not to discuss work. How old are you?"

"I'm 19, you?"

"Same here.. how come I never seen you after.., after the funeral?.."

"I um. I stayed out of the way just like Eliza told me."— his question pulled in your heart strings.

"What have you been doing these past years?"

"Studying. I'm in school, or.. well I was but I didn't have the funds for it anymore so I had to quit. I work with Eliza and well I'm basically one of your maids."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Um.."— Giorno looked dazed, not other question slipped pass his lips.

"Enough about me, how about you? Your life must be way more interesting than mine, please, do tell."

"Well, since my fathers passing I've inherited everything he owned, and being a Capo isn't so bad you just have to be careful with assassins and traitors. Oh! I forgot to give this to you."— He picked up a fork and closed his hands around it, once he removed them out came a beautiful white daisy.

______

He handed it to you causing you to look at it in awe, the waitress came back and served the dishes, you ordered a mini cheesecake topped with strawberry dressing along with a light sweet strawberry cream smoothie, Giorno got a plain black coffee and a cherry filled pastry. The both of you continued to chat about current life events and old memories, soon after awhile Giorno looked at his watch and glared at his phone, he quickly grabbed it and texted someone looking a bit alarmed.

_____

"Dio mio.. I was really enjoying this time with you I clearly forgot about my meeting. Please say you'll join me in my mansion tonight for dinner, That is if your free."

"Oh, of course. Thank you so much for your kindness."

"No, please. It should be me thanking you, if it wasn't for you Y/n I would have been dead and so would have my beloved gangs. Shall we?"

"Lead the way please."

______

Once the same car came to the front door of the café, you and Giorno sat inside quietly, admiring the view. Something bothered you deep down, the person at the café surely took photos of you and Giorno but maybe it was your mind playing games, what also bothered you was the fact that Giorno almost died if it wasn't for your clumsy self, how can a man who almost died invite his "saviour" for a cup of coffee? As the thoughts scrambled in your head, you felt two pairs of eyes on you, one being Giorno and the other being Abbacchio. You looked up and caught Abbacchio looking away quickly as for Giorno he let out a small chuckle.

______

"Grazie for everything Giorno. It was nice seeing you again."