"So how did I end up with dad and not here with mom and you?"

"She practically gave you away to him. Trust I protested did everything in my power to get you back but she insisted it's the least we could do was give Adam you. He didn't even want Katherine all he wanted was you and he didn't know you weren't his until some years ago."

"So dad knew this whole time and didn't tell me..."

"He was being a father Serena , you don't know how bad I wanted to tell you everyday I seen you. "

"I don't want you thinking your mother was a two timer because she wasn't well not to me she wasn't. We fell in love at the most fucked yo time in my life. I had just killed someone for the first time and she was there and next thing I know I kissed her first.

After your birth years passed she went to see you and Adam but he wouldn't allow me to see you not one chance could I see you under his approval. At that time I wasn't the leader I was just a regular so I went to see you incognito. I was creepy yea watching you get off the bus or playing at school but hey." He shrugged his shoulder and smiled which caused me to laugh a little.

"Wow....." sighing a bit while leaning back in my seat. I guess shit happens for a reason right? I mean my whole life was a lie. What if I never got in the randy situation I would have never found out about my biological father and the truth. There was people so close to me lying there wits off but after all that's what secrets were but on the bright side makela wasn't my half sister instead she was my blood sister. I guess that's something good that came out of all this.

"So do makela know im her real sister?"
"Nope , guess I'll have to tell her soon."
"What about the whole mafia thing?"
"Nope not that either."
"Your good about keeping secrets I see." I smiled a little
"Not that , I just try not to hurt the people I love."

"Mhmmm." I shivered at the cold wind
"Come here." He gestured me to come closer and I did. He placed his arm around me pulling me into him.

"I'm sorry little one you must hate me the most right now."

"There's nothing to be sorry about and I don't hate you I don't hate anyone."

"Not even randy?"
"Despise all he did....no. There's been times I wished him dead and how I'd be the one to do it but I didn't hate him. God will wash his hands with him soon for all he's done."

"About that..."
I looked up at him.
"You don't have to worry about him , ever again."

My eyes widened. What did he mean I wouldn't have to worry about him does that mean they found him?

"You found him?"
"Indeed and we killed him."
"We?"
"Mostly dom....but I helped somewhat."

I couldn't believe my ears. Randy Miller was no longer roaming the earth. A mad man who I meet when I was only eighteen a man who I feel in love with a man who abused me and called me names did things that was unforgettable...was now dead?

"Are you serious?"
"Yes unless you want to see his corpse , or what's left of him."
I shook my head quickly as I know seeing that won't be a pretty picture.

"I'll just believe you..." I laid my head back down on his shoulder taking in the big news.

He was gone and I felt something heavy lift of my chest as I began to cry. Tears of fucking joy I say.
"Let it all out."
"Honestly, thank you.....for everything."

"I know, the pain your feeling right now. Ive been through worst things in my life. I witnessed one of my bestfriends die before my very eyes. I had to give up my first and at that time only child. I had to take over the mafia because I was the only man he trusted as someone we once knew betrayed us had killed him. It's called life little one and surely this isn't the last time you'll feel this pain."

He placed a small kiss on my forehead.

I envy Davis, I really did he wasn't the most honest man around but I'm sure he will be from now on. It'll take some time for me to accept the fact that my mother wasn't who she seemed she was and that my father wasn't my real dad. God heals all things in due time and that's exactly what he'll do with me... in all my situations.

Just because I found out about him being my real dad doesn't mean I'll give up on Adam. This just mean,

"I gained another man to call father"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Not edited