Fights and Cheeseburgers

Peter POV
It was a normal school day. I had gotten back from patrol late last night and only got 1 hour of sleep, so I was annoyed. Ned and I were sitting towards the back of the classroom, talking about the new lego death star he got.

“Can you come over tonight?” he asked

“I can’t, sorry, I’m going to Stark Tower” I could see the disappointment on his face. “But you can come with me”

It looked like he was about to faint. Before he could start fangirling my spidey senses spiked. At the front of the classroom Flash had thrown a punch at some poor kids face and there was blood everywhere. 

People were yelling at him to stop but flash wasn’t listening.

Mj tried to grab his arm but Flash slapped her instead. An anger filled inside me as betty and Ned rushed over to see if she was ok

I walked over to Flash and pushed him in the back. He stumbled to the ground and once he got up again he started to laugh. 

“Ah, penis Parker to the rescue” he high-fived his friend. “What are you gonna do, tell the teacher, or get one of your loner friends to help” He smiled and turned around again. 

He may be able to insult me but he can never talk like that about my friends. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around to face me

“Don’t talk like that about my friends” I threw a punch at his face and I swear I could hear the bones of his nose crack. I probably should have stopped there but I just couldn't. Not after everything he has done to me, Ned, Mj and all my classmates and friends.

I punched him repeatedly, swapping between his face and stomach.

“Mr Parker, what in the world do you think you’re doing” I looked up and saw Mr Harrington walking in the classroom. I looked back down at Flash and I realised I messed up so badly. 

“Principal's office now” He yelled at me and I flinched slightly, but no one noticed. I pick up my bag and walk to the principal's office and Flash walks towards the nurse’s office. 

Aunt May is going to kill me.

I sit outside the principal’s room. Time seems to drag on. First Flash goes into the room, death staring at me on the way, a bandage of his nose. Next walks in a man and woman, probably Flash's parents I think to myself. 

“Mr Parker, you may come in now” I hear Principal Morita’s voice coming from inside the room. I stand up, straighten my shirt and enter the room. 

I really messed up this time. Aunt May is going to kill me.

"Please, take a seat" He gestures to the chair a few feet away from Flash's parents. Flash is standing behind them, smiling smugly.

I sit down quietly and sense stares coming from the three adults.

"So, Mr Parker, I have heard that you and Mr Thompson got into a fight" I now my head slightly

"He started it. I was just talking to a friend when he came out of nowhere and punched me in the face" Flash explained, a little too excitedly.

"I was only defending the poor kid that he was bullying" I said back

"Ok, ok enough. Mr Parker, I called your guardian but she is at work so your emergency contact has been asked to come here immediately" The principal interrupts us.

I look at him with confusion. Who is my emergency contact?

Mr Parker, you will be facing suspension, maybe even expulsion" He says in a serious voice

"You're lucky we are not pressing charges, young man" Mr Thompson, Flash's dad said.

The door opened and in stepped the one and only Tony Stark. "Your right, I'll be the one pressing charges" He said, slipping on his sunglasses.

"Hey kid" He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Mister Stark, what are you doing here?" I ask, smiling at Flash's face.

"Your hot aunt rang me and said there was an incident at school and she wouldn't be able to make it" He replied

"Uh.. um Mister Stark I was just telling Mr Parker here that he will be suspended for a week" The principal says, straightening his tie and smiling like an idiot who just met his favourite superhero. 

"There will be no need for that" Mister Stark says as he pulls out his phone from his pocket. 

He places it on the desk and a video of Flash punching and beating the shit out of me comes up. 

Everyone looks shocked, especially principal Morita's. I bow my head, slightly ashamed and embarrassed.

"You boy are in so much trouble" Mrs Thompson says angrily. 

"We want you to suspend Eugene for a week" Mr Thompson looks at principal Morita.

"Ok, if you're sure, Eugene will be, as of now, suspended for the rest of the week" He types something on his laptop  "You may leave now"

The Thompsons stand up and before they exit the room, flash starts to annoy his parents. 

"But father, it was Parker's fault not mine" he whines. "I didn't do that, it was some other kid that looks like me"

"Save it, I don't want to hear excuses" They shut the door behind them and Principal Morita turns to me.

"What he did was unacceptable but I wouldn't expect for you to do anything like that. If he bullets you or another student in anyway I want you to come straight to me, got it"

"Yes sir" I reply 

"Thank you, you may leave now"

Mister Stark and I walk out of his office silently and straight to his car. I make my way to the back but he stops me.

"You can sit in the front kid, I'm driving, not happy" he says getting into the car

"I'm really sorry mister stark. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry that I bothered you" I look out the window sadly, getting ready for a lecture about fights.

"He deserved it. Anyway, I was in a meeting so I was glad to get out of there as fast as I could" he smiled. "Peter, it's ok to be angry once in a while. Why didn't you tell me about him"

"I didn't want to bother you. You're always so busy with your life and I didnt want to be a burden" I say, fiddling with the keyring on my bag.

"Hey kid, you're not a burden and, even though it may seem like I'm busy, I'm really not so you can talk to me" he says kindly.

"Thank you, mister stark"

"Hey enough of that Mister Stark business, you're making me feel old" 

I laugh a bit at this 

"You are already old, Mister Stark" 

"Now that's the Peter I know" he smiles. "Come on, let's get a cheeseburger"

_______

Word count: 1163
I hope this is good. Remember to request any oneshot ideas