Rogue Avengers Part 1

This was requested by lamming19 I hope this is what you wanted. So sorry for the late update I've been very busy.
Takes place after civil war

_____

Peter POV
It was a boring day at school as I sat at my desk daydreaming, looking out the window.

I had been up since 3am this morning helping Mr Stark with upgrades to my suit. 

He got a call last night and had to leave the room to take it. I didn't know what the call was about but he had come back in clinging his chest and breathing heavily

He was having a panic attack. So I gave him a hug and said everything will be ok.

Still confused over last night, I was not ready for my least favourite class, english

But then I had no idea what was waiting on the other side of the classroom door.

Steve POV
I was standing outside of a classroom with clint, Nat, Bucky and Dam looking at the tablet in my hand.

On the screen it showed a young boy, around 15 or 16, who apparently knew Stark and how we could talk to him without Ross finding out.  

"Why are we here" Sam was whining and he would not be quiet

"Yeah, I agree, If you want to talk to Stark, make an appointment or something" Clint said twirling an arrow in his hand.

"Steve said already that he called Stark last night but apparently he panicked and hung up or something like that" Nat said, annoyed at the guys.

"Exactly, he did freak out and his breathing started to become uneven and he hung up" I said looking up from the tablet in my hands

Nat walked up to the door and knocked on it. A few seconds later a lady, probably the teacher, opened it with a surprised face and stepped outside closing the door behind her.

"How can I help you sir" She asked directed at me. 

"I would like to speak to Peter Parker please" I responded kindly.

She went back inside and a few seconds later out stepped Peter.

Peter POV
I was sitting at my desk when there was a knock on the door. The teacher opened it and stepped outside.

A moment later she came back inside.

"Peter, there is someone who wants to talk to you" she says in a kind voice.

Surprised I get up and walk to the front of the classroom.

"Finally getting kicked out of the school for being such an idiot" I heard flash snicker.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I really had no clue who was at the door but I got the biggest surprise ever when I stepped outside.

There standing right in front of me was captain america, black widow, falcon, Hawkeye and the winter soldier.

I was trying not to fangirl until I remembered what they were known as. The rogue avengers.

Mr Stark used to talk about them but now no one brings it up around him because he gets panic attacks

I stand there looking annoyed. They hurt Mr Stark so there's no way in the world I'm being nice to them

"Yes" I ask sarcastically 

"Are you Peter Parker" Captain america asks

"Whos asking" I say, trying to sound tough

"We are" Black widow steps forward. "We need to speak to Tony Stark and apparently we can get to him through you"

 "I don't think he wants to talk to you " I say

"Well we need to talk to him, kid" The falcon snaps at me

I flinch slightly at the sudden loud noise. Miss Romanoff must have seen because she tilted her head in curiosity.

"If you dont need me I'm going back to class" I said annoyed and walked back to the classroom door.

I walked to my desk and sat down. I saw Flash whisper something to his friends who started bursting out laughing.

"Who was that" Ned asked as I sat down

"It was the rogue avengers, they wanted me to get Mr. Stark to talk to them" I said opening my math book.

Neds mouth opened and I swear it could have touched the floor.

"Are you going to tell Mr Stark" He asked

"Yeah I guess I kinda have to, but I dont think he will take it well" I respond

He turns around and looks toward the front of the classroom 

______

Tony POV (the night before during the phone call) 
Peter and I had just finished working on new designs for his web shooters when my phone started ringing

I looked at it and realised who is was.

It was Steve Rogers

I put it down and let it ring. I'm not talking to him. Not after what he did.

"Mr. Stark are you going to answer that" Peter asks innocently

"Uhh...um...yeah ok" I pick it up and leave the room, closing the door behind me 

I answer the phone holding it up to my ear.

"Yes" I say into the phone

"Tony we need to talk" I hear his voice and stop. 

My breathing becomes heavy and uneven

"Tony, Tony can you hear me"

I hang up and throw the phone towards the ground. It smashes and I try to calm my breathing.

I walk back into the lab and Peter looks up from whatever he is working on.

"Mr Stark are you okay" He asks quietly 

I was clinging to my chest and my breathing was still uneven. 

I felt arms around me and realised Peter was hugging me 

I sank into his arms and let a few tears fall down my face 

"Everything will be okay" He says

Peter POV (at the stark tower after the rogues talked to him)

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a nutella sandwich.

Sandwich in hand I walked towards the lab

"Good afternoon Peter" F.R.I.D.A.Ys voice greets me.

"After'oon Friday" I said, my mouth stuffed with his sandwich 

I started walking towards the lab and met Mr. Stark on the way.

"Hey kid"

"Hi Mr. Stark" I reply

"You should stop calling me Mr Stark it makes me feel old" He said smiling 

"When you stop calling me kid" I said back.

He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder

"The weirdest thing happened to me today" I say looking over the design for my new web shooters

"And what's that" He said eating his blueberries. He keeps for everywhere.

"Well, I was sitting in class and there was a knock on the door" I pause.

He looks up "And"

"At the door were the rogue avengers wanting to talk to me" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

Mr Stark went pale. "What did they want"

"They wanted me to get you to talk to them" I replied.

Before he could say anything there was a loud crash coming from the kitchen.

We got up fast and speed walked out the door.

Part 2 will be coming soon

Goodbye fellow spooders