Dad

This is a collection of oneshots within a oneshot about times that Peter calls Tony dad. I watched far from home today, it was amazing, loved it but so shocking (In a good way)

___

1
Ever since the avengers met Peter they all loved him but the person who adored him the most was Tony Stark.

Even though neither of them would admit it, Peter and Tony had grown so close, they could be mistaken for father and son.

Since all the avengers though this, they placed a bet, well just Natasha and Clint.

Natasha had bet that Peter would accidently call Tony dad in the next 2 weeks and if he did, Clint would have to give her $30.

One afternoon Peter and Tony were working in the lab on upgrades for their suits.

“Mister Stark” Peter said.

“Yes” Tony responded looking up from whatever he was working on, screwdriver in hand.

“Do you think people love me?” He asked shyly.

Tony was confused. What did he mean?

“Of course, kid, is something wrong” He asked concerned.

“Its just…… nothing its stupid” Peter replies lowering his head.

“Its ok tell me” Tony says moving closer to Peter to sit next to him. Peter was quiet but knew there was backing out now.

“My parents died when I was young, too young to remember……. Do you think they loved me?”

“Of course, they loved you, who wouldn’t” Tony said in a fatherly voice, not realising it.

“Do you really think so mister Stark” Peter looked up with a glint of hope in his eyes.

“I know so” He pulled Peter into a hug, which surprised both of them but what surprised them even more was what Tony said

“I love you Peter” Peter still in Tony’s arm was shocked but smiled.

“I love you too…... Dad” they hugged each other tighter and smiled.

Little did they know that the avengers were watching the security cameras. A collection of awws were heard as Clint gave Natasha $30.

2
It was a relatively quiet Saturday night and the avengers, which included Tony, Steve Natasha, Clint, Sam, Wanda, Vision, Bucky and Peter (Bruce and Thor are on Asgard) were gathered around on the couch watching Star Wars for the millionth time.

It was 10pm and the only people that were awake were Peter and Tony. Peter was resting on Tony’s shoulder about to fall asleep.

Tony saw this as an opportunity to get up and go to his lab, because since everyone was asleep no one could tell him to sleep.

He was about to stand up when Peter grabbed his hand.

“Stay” he said quietly. Tony sat back down and Peter hugged him.

“I love you……… Dad” Peter said quietly. Tony’s heart stopped. Dad, he thought, I like that.

“I love you too son” he said.

They fell asleep smiling while F.R.I.D.A.Y took some photos.

3
Peter had just come back from patrolling as Spiderman. He had successfully stopped 2 muggings, gave an old woman so directions and saved a cat from a tree.

Even though this wasn’t a lot he was still very tired. He hadn’t slept in 8 days and was stressed and tired.

He had to balance Spiderman and school work and most nights he did not get home till 3 in the morning. He then had to finish his homework which kept him up until 6 in the morning, he then got ready for school.

This was his routines most nights. Friday night he was sleeping at the avenger’s tower and was working with Tony on their suits.

They were both in Tony’s lab sitting at separate benches working on the ironspider suit.

“So, kid how was school today” There was a moment of silence as Tony turned around to see why the kid wasn’t answering him. What he saw made him smile.

Peter was asleep head first on the bench. Tony stood up, walked towards Peter and sat next to him.

“Peter, wake up” He said in a whisper.

“No… Im still tired” Peter slurred.

“Peter wake up so I can take you to your room” Tony said still in a whisper.

“5 more minutes” Peter slurred.

“Okay Pete” Tony started to stand up but Peter grabs his arm.

“Stay” he whispered.

“Ok Peter but only for 10 minutes”

Tony sat back down next to Peter and ran his fingers through Peters brown curls.

“I love you dad” Peter said half asleep, smiling. Tony’s heart skipped a beat as he smiled.

“I love you too son”

Outside the lab Clint was recording them.

“What are you doing” Natasha came up behind him folding his arms.

“Recording Peter and Stark” He said calmly.

“Why” Natasha asked curiously.

“Blackmail” a devilish grin appeared on his face.

___

Word count: 800