Field Trip

Ned POV

"I keep texting peter but he's not answering" I tell MJ, looking up from my phone. Our class is on the way to the avengers compound for a field trip and Peter wasn't at school today.

"I'm sure he is fine, his phone is probably on silent" MJ said, not looking up from her book.

"Oh no penis Parker isn't here today, what a coincidence" Flash says from the back of the bus.

"Shut up flash, Peter is just sick" MJ says, turning around to the back of the bus

"Aww is his little girlfriend sticking up for him" He says and proceeds to make kissing movements in the air.

"At least I have a boyfriend" I give MJ a high five.

"Oh, your asking for it Jones" Flash stands up, cracking his knuckles as though he is about to punch someone and walks over to us.

"Sit down, Eugene" Mr Harrington calls from the front of the bus.

"Don't think for one second that you are getting away from this" He sits down and starts talking to his friends again

"If that dickhead ever threatens you again I'm gonna ask Spiderman himself to come beat him up" I say to MJ (A/N MJ knows that peter is Spiderman). She smiles.

"Its ok, that asshole wouldn't be able to take me anyway, I would knock him out" I laugh a little as she opens her book and continues to read

I check my phone again to see if Peter has messaged me back yet but no luck.

Peter POV

Mr Stark let me stay home from school today because it is the avengers bonding day. I'm so excited to spend time with the rest of the avengers. They have grown so close to me over these past few months and I see them as my family. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door.

"We are going to the training room first, kid, so grab everything you need and meet there in 5" Mr stark calls from the other side of the door

"Ok Mr Stark" I call out

"What have I said about calling me 'Mr Stark'. It makes me feel old. Just call me tony"

"Okay Mr Stark" I smile as I grab my clothes from my dresser. Aunt May went on holiday for her work so Mr Stark said that he would look after me. May and I were surprised that he would want me to stay at the tower but it has been so much fun.

I get changed into something more comfortable and grab my water bottle. I make my way to the elevator.

"Training floor please" I say out loud.

"Of course Mr Parker" F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice fills the silence of the elevator

"Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y" I say as I exit.

"Your welcome"

I see Clint and Natasha bickering over something and I smile. He better not do anything rash because Natasha will literally kill him

"Ah, man of spiders" I turn around and see Thor making his way towards me.

"Hi Thor, how was Asgard." I say as he engulfs me in a hug.

"It went well. I should bring you one day to meet my father and mother and all the people of the realm" He says proudly as he sets his hammer on the table beside him.

"Yes that would be so awesome. Maybe Shuri can come as well" I say, now getting excited.

Someone comes up behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder.