Q and A/ Cafe

Kai's P.O.V

It was the end of the show...And now my least favourite part is SOCIAL SPEAKINGS! Oh how I hate social interactions. I mean I love to answer questions but...Getting asked by random people just makes me nervous. I walk outside with Louis and Legoshi, since only 3 were allowed at the panel some students decided to vote for of course 2 main characters and a famous student. We sit down, get our mics ready and start the Q and A.

I wait there silently since all the questions were only directed to Louis but then this kid asked a question...To me? "Umm this is for the person who plays Veronica Swayer." they says and my eyes widen "Ask away?" I say and the dude takes a deep breath "Whats it like for your first time preforming on stage?" he asks and I just sigh "It feels natural actually. It's really not a new thing for me. Some of you might have seen me a couple times backstage but yeah in all honesty it feels natural." I say and he nods. Here's me thinking that was the only question for me but no I was wrong. "This question is also for Veronica." they say and I sigh "You guys can call me Kai. And yes ask away." I say and the person looks at me "Kai are you in real life dating the actor who plays JD?" they asks and my eyes widen and I hear Louis snicker I look at him and continue to answer the question "No. We are not dating, he is my friend his name is Legoshi, sure it felt weird but its what we do." I say and sigh "Well I have one more question but this one is for Legoshi." they say again and I look at Legoshi "A-ask ahead." he says and I see the person smile "Would you ever date Kai if you had the chance?" they ask and his eyes widen along with mine and I just hear Louis snickering "We-well Yeah su-sure. I wo-would date K-Kai if I had the chance." he says and my eyes widen.

Legoshi's P.O.V

My heart rate went up when I had just finish answer the persons question...'Will that make things weird between us?' I ask myself I sigh and look at the ground. "My next question is for Kai...Would you date Legoshi if you had the chance?" they ask and my eyes widen. "Hmm...I would to...And as for why he just seems like the type of person that would always be there for me when I need him." she says plainly and I sigh. "Ok well we only have time for 3 more questions so I will be choosing from the crowd." she says and stands up. "You at the back...With the stripes, the dude in the middle pretty sure that your a cat and...You." I say and they ask "This is for Louis. Umm...Will you please sign this book, my mother would be happy if you did." she says and I look at Louis and I knew he was going to say no but I interrupt "Gladly darling. Please come to the front of the stage and he will sign it for you." I say and snicker, and Louis just looks at me. "Next question." I say and the dude sighs "This question is for Legoshi...Does Kai's lips feel like heaven?" he asks and I look at Legoshi "We-well if I'm being entirely honest then yes." he says and I smile. "Last question." I say and the girl just says "Can we all get the chance to take a pic of you 3 standing and posing together?" she asks and I smile "As you wish." I say and the crowd cheers and they grab out there phones.

" I say and the crowd cheers and they grab out there phones

(Kai)