Apologies

So ummm yea! Really sorry for not posting lately, even though I know the last chapter wasn't an update either so I really do apologise. But umm...I just need a little more time to myself before I start updating more. And I have yet to still watch the second season of BeastStars. So basically I'm not really mentally stable, not that I was in the first place but I figured that I just wanna work on myself a bit more, and since school is coming back up I'd have to take more time trying to think about myself. Because a friend once told me it's ok to only think of yourself sometimes. So to those who is also struggling, please take time to focus on yourself. You don't always need to worry about your friends or family because sometimes it can be hard on your mental stability so please. To whoever is struggling out there please take the time to focus on yourself only. Maybe work on how to better yourself or how to try and communicate people. Try and change these little things about you that you don't like. What I'm saying about this is I apologise in advance for not posting and I want those who are struggling to take care of yourself more.

Thanks

Reminder

I love you ad thank you for reading this book!

-Anonymous

I know some of y'all like know the name I use already but like ye.