Same old awaking

Kai's P.O.V

I awoke by the sounds of birds and the sunlight shining on my face...Another regular day. I live in my own dorm because I would go ballistic if I were to share a room with another being. Anyways I got changed into my everyday clothes that were very comfortable. I went outside the building and saw Haru outside watering the flowers. "Hey Haru." I say while waving at her. She turns to see me and waves at me, I then saw books flying out of a window. I run to her and saw 2 girls from the window. "Well well well, look another boy coming to save the day!" one said and I look up at them "Are you saying...That I look like a boy?!" I ask them and they looked at me with fear. "No no no, I was mistaken!" she says panicked. I then started to walk to there dorm room. I arrived to there dorm room and I picked both up by there shirt and hang them out the window. "I swear...Do anything more to my friend your gonna be more scared. And you better be prepared because hanging from
he-hear anything!" she says and I nod and run behind the water fountain closing my eyes and covering my ears.

Kai's P.O.V

'Goddamn this wolf has a strong bite!' I then look up to see who it was...My eyes widen at the person presented upon me..."Le-Legoshi!?" I say surprised, but his mouth won't retreat from my arm. With all my strength I put my left hand on his head and closed my eyes.

In Legoshi's brain.

My eyes widen...'He hasn't eaten a single herbivore...In his life!' I think. I look at the shadow he had in his mind...Damn he was tall. "LEGOSHI!" I yell and he looks down at me. "Kai...Wh-what are you doing here?" he asks and I just stare at the ground "You bit my arm...I was trying to protect, Haru...Now get your self control in order or I'm gonna die from blood loss!" I say and his eyes widen and he finally let go of me. I fall back and hold my arm.

Legoshi's P.O.V

I look at Kai and my eyes widen, I crouch down to her "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I say panicked "It's ok Legoshi. But I must say, you do have a strong bite." she says and I tear a little piece of my clothes and wrap it around her arm. "Haru...You can come out now." she says and a little rabbit comes out. "Are you alright Kai?" she asks and Kai nods. "Well *yawn* I'm going to my dorm and rest up for tomorrow, you guys can come if you want I really don't mind." she says and Haru follows her. "Hey Legoshi. Come on. Forget those 2." she says so I just agree with her and go to her dorm.

" she says so I just agree with her and go to her dorm

(These 3 you have to choose from and that'll be your dorm

(These 3 you have to choose from and that'll be your dorm.)

Legoshi's P.O.V

"Ok so I only have 2 beds. So Haru, you can sleep on the single one and Legoshi you can have a bed to yourself." Kai say and Haru jumps on her bed but I don't move. "What's wrong Legoshi?" she asks and I sigh "I don't want you to sleep on the floor or anything cause this is your bedroom." I say and she just laughs "I would gladly share, but I thought it'd be to weird for you." she says "I'll share..." I say and she just shrugs "Alright then, you can sleep next to the window." she says and I climb on the bed or the side next to the window. "Here put these on." she says and throw me a pair of bed wear.

*TS*

Were both in bed...She's reading and I'm thinking. "What's on your mind?" she asked me and I just sigh "About that incident...You know..." I say and she sighs "Well try not to think about it...Now try and get some rest ok." she says. 'She's a nice and caring women...So why do people call her a monster?' I think to myself I lay there slowly drifting to sleep and eventually doze off.

End

If you are starting to read this. Somehow the rest of my story deleted...So it won't make proper sense...And with me having bad memory I have no idea what I wrote in the story and I'm terribly sorry!!!