Break

Kai's P.O.V

"I don't want to be the main character..." I say "What why?" Haru asked me and I sigh "Legoshi is another one...Plus I just met him 2 days ago and the act I'm in includes sexual activity..." I say and she looks at me "Oh. Do you like him?" she asks me and I shake my head. I then hear my shower stop "He finished shower...Should I make dinner?" I ask her and she nods. "Your hungry aren't you?" I say and she nods. I walk to the kitchen and start cooking.

 I walk to the kitchen and start cooking

(This is what your dinner looks like)

"Dinner's ready guys!" I yell out and Haru came running into the kitchen. I laugh and then I saw Legoshi come in. "Hey Legoshi...Have a seat, where about to have dinner." I say softly and he nods. "I have a question for you...Kai." he says and I sit down and look at him "Ask ahead." I say

Legoshi's P.O.V

"Why do people call you a monster?" I ask and Haru nearly drops her bowl. "Careful Haru." Kai says and she sighs "Why do people call me a monster?" she says repeating my question. "Well you know I'm a wolf like you right?" she says and I nod "Well, one time I met Haru...That's another story. I met Haru and I could tell right away that we would become friends. Well I then met these other 2...People who kept calling Haru a 'Slut' which kind of made me feel uncomfortable. And before I knew it, I attacked those girls. I didn't feel guilty whatsoever though. I then continued to be protective over Haru...So the girls I attacked made a rumour of me. And so people started to call me monster. I'm quite used to it though." she says and I nod. "But anyways...Enough with the tragedy and lets eat." she says and I nod.

*TS*

Legoshi's P.O.V

"So Legoshi still keen on sharing a bed tonight?" Kai asked and I nod, and she climbs in bed...I feel somehow...Safe and comfortable when I'm with or near Kai...What's this feeling. "Something on your mind Legoshi?" Kai asked me "No...I'm fine. Night." I say and she turns off her lamp and falls asleep. But I couldn't...Something is stopping me from sleeping. Is it fear...No no it can't be...I'll blame it on the nervousness yeah that'll do."Legoshi...Calm down." Kai says and I stop breathing for a second. "If you continue to be worried, I will have to calm you down in the most disgusting way possible...And we both don't want to wake up Haru...Now please go to sleep." she says and for some reason...I did. I then fell asleep.

*TS TO THE MORNING!*

Kai's P.O.V

I woke up at 4:30...Again 'Man why do I always wake up this early?' I ask myself and I tried to get up but something or rather someone was pulling me down. I turn cautiously and see Legoshi's hands or arms which ever you prefer. Around my waist...My eyes widen but then go back t normal again I shake him gently and his eyes flutter open "Hey...Legoshi, could you let go of me?" I ask and his eyes widen.

Legoshi's P.O.V

My eyes widen "O-oh I'm s-so sorry!" I say and she just pats my head "It's alright. Go back to sleep now. Your gonna need cause were preforming today." she says and I nod "Wh-what about you?" I ask and she just looks at me "I'm quite used to it...Oh and-" she pauses for a second "Since were gonna be kissing alot in the show. I wanna make it clear that we can still be friends after the show." she says and smiles...But not a fake smile like always. It was a nice and sincere one. "I get it. I was gonna talk to you about it...Glad were on the same page. But I really can't sleep right now, so..." I say and she nods "Well if your bored my computer is right there, if you wanna record singing the supplies are on the table. I'll be in the shower." she says and I nod and get off of the bed. I see the computer underneath her bed...So I decide to do something for once in my life and make a song. I grab her notebook and start to write lyrics.