Chapter 11 - The Point Of No Return

Start bij het begin

"I'll be right back Todoroki..." I said for what felt like the hundredth time for the past three days as I closed the door behind me, locking it again. 

Todoroki's POV: 

It's dark and cold everywhere around me. It hurts... I thought as I realized someone was carrying me under their shirt and there's this nice scent all around me.

"M-Mi..row..i..." I tried to call out Midoriya's name as I recognized his scent, immediately feeling the urge to open my eyes and transform, but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move my body at all. 

I then felt the familiar feeling of Midoriya gently caressing my head as I slowly fell back into unconsciousness. Everything was pitch black again, no sounds and no one else than me. Wake up... I thought and shook my head, I have to wake up..! Midoriya might be in danger right now..! He was just there! He was right there..! I thought and struggled endlessly to get free from the darkness.

It was slowly starting to work. I could see light right in front of me, but I couldn't reach it. I then suddenly felt someone press me down against the ground for some reason and it gave me just enough shock to open my eyes wide.

W-Where am I..? I thought and looked back at the person holding me down. There were three people wearing surgery clothing, one of them pressing me against a table and the other about to inject me with something I didn't know what was.

"W-What the hell is going on!?" I yelled angrily and stood up violently only to be slammed back down against the table. The lady with the syringe needle quickly pulled away from me as another one of them came over to help with holding me down.

"LET GO OF ME! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I asked but I was in my cat form and they didn't understand a word. I was furious and struggled as much as I could, but the sedations and fever were still too much for me to be able to put up a fight with them. 

Did Endeavor order them to do something..?! Where's Midoriya..? Was he captured while I was unconscious!? I thought and saw my golden opportunity to strike one of the women, hitting her arm as a warning to stay away from me, but she didn't move.

I suddenly started coughing violently, my entire body shaking from the stress I was putting it under right now. I-I need to get out of here..! I thought, my mind hazy and delirious with the fever. That's when I realized that I had started coughing up blood. 

"Quickly, cover his head with the towel and keep holding him down!" One of the women ordered as she stepped in and threw a big towel over me, instantly gaining the opportunity to pin me down as I could see where they were attacking from anymore. 

"Let me go!! BASTARDS!!!" I hissed and yelled at them, trying to keep up the fight, but in this form and this state, I simply couldn't. I'm gonna get killed... Endeavor probably ordered them here to kill me because I lost... I thought as I stopped struggling against them for a moment, trying to catch my breath. That's when his scent suddenly returned.

I weakly started to struggle again as I tried to get my head out of the towel, but they were too strong. It hurts... It hurts so much... But this scent, I can smell chocolate and sunflowers... It's definitely him..! I thought and gritted my teeth, hissing, and growling at all of them once again. 

"Todoroki..." I heard Midoriya call out to me and I swear I felt my heart stop. I-It's him... He's really here... Right..?! I thought and made the last pained struggle, successfully getting my head free as my eyes glanced at the back of the room. 

"M-Meo.. ow..." I cried out in a sad, tired voice as our eyes met for the first time in what felt like forever, "I-Izuku... He's alive..." I said and tried to stand up again, I'm going to transform and then they'll let go of me and I can run into his arms..! I thought and growled at the women, summoning every last bit of energy I had left, get your hands off of me--!