Chapter 19

Chapter 19

We sat down in my car, not that I knew why we choose mine, but I didn’t mind.

Luckily I had two blankets in the trunk.

We sat in the backseat, and the only sound was our teeth hacking.

“Oh, my, God… It’s so cold!” she said. “Can you put on some more warmth?”

I pulled myself to the front seat and put it on the highest level. 

“Thank you…” she said calmly. 

“You are really stupid, you know that?” I said as I pulled the blanket tighter to my body. 

“Well, I didn’t force you!” she smiled. 

“We maybe… We maybe should get some food or something? I’m hungry!” I said. 

“Or we can rob a cloth store!”

I started laugh. “You are so weird”

“I bet you like it” She looked into my eyes, and I could swear; the time stood still.

I tried to lean forward, and she did the same. When our faces only were a few centimeters away from each other’s face I stared into her eyes, those beautiful brown, mystery eyes. 

They were the most beautiful eyes I had even seen.  

I leaned further to her face, closed my eyes and our lips touched for a half second, before she turned away. 

“What…?” I opened my eyes to look into hers. “Did I do something... wrong?”

“No, no!” she leaned forward and attached her lips to mine. I inhaled her scent and immediately wanted her more. The kiss became more and more intense, the longer it went. 

“Oh” I heard her moan into my mouth as my hands began to explore her body, but when they were outside her bra, she stopped. “I can’t do this” she whispered. 

“Of course you can” I smiled with a self-confident feeling I never felt before. I leaned forward again and started to kiss her. I could really see that she enjoyed as much as I did.

“No, Bill… I can’t”

Alicia pulled down her shirt; that I had lifted up a bit over her bra and walked out of the car.
I only sat in a freezing moment, feel the warmth disappeared from my body.
After a few minutes I opened my door and walked over to the other side. 

“What’s wrong?”

She didn’t look at me, so I took my hands on her arms and forced her to look in to my eyes.

“Alicia? Can you tell me what the matter is? What did I do wrong?”

“You did nothing wrong” she whispered. 

“What is it then? A moment ago I was sure that you wanted me as much as I wanted you”

“I did…”

“But that’s over now? You don’t longer want me?”

“No, it’s not that”

“Then tell me! What did I do wrong?” I asked as I lost my patience. 

A moment she was about to start talking, but then she just smiled at me. 

“It’s nothing, I’m just… tired”

She took a step forward and put her arms around my waist. I only did the same thing and bent down to kiss her.

After a few minutes kissing I leaned back. 

“We maybe should get home now, it’s almost morning”

“Yes… That’s probably the best”

We kissed a couple times more and then walked to our own cars. 

“I’ll text you. Good night” she said and closed the door behind her.

I smiled as I drove back to the house. 

It was a long time ago I was this happy.

I was in love. 

hope you liked it <3
-xx