But instead of taking the cab again, he went home using his car (Momo actually gave him his keys before saying goodbye to each other). He promised to pick her up after work.

Time Skip

It's already 7pm so Tzuyu went to his car, fully rested, and drove to the company.

Like usual, he was greeted by the guards and he greeted back. But as soon as he walked in, he heard Momo's boss' voice.

"Momo-ssi, you're a one of a kind, beautiful woman. I know you're just my assisstant and I'm your boss but I wanted us to be something more. Momo-ssi, would you gladly accept this ring and go on a date with me?"

"What the hell?!" Was all Tzuyu could thought as he watched this scene with jealousy. "I knew it! I knew it all along!" He shouted in his mind in rage.

"I-I'm so sorry, sir, but I already have a boyfriend." He heard Momo's tiny voice rejecting her boss.

"Wait, what?! Who?"

"Me." Tzuyu began to crash into the scene with his stone-cold voice that Momo never heard of.

"Y-You?! I thought you're Momo-ssi's brother!"

Yodabrain.exe is loading...

Loading completed...

"HAHAHA, I can't believe this man! All this time he thought I was Moguri's brother." He laughed inside his mind but outside he still have that stoic face.

Tzuyu's scary expression made Heechul gulped and began to apologize. "I-I'm very sorry, I promised to never interfere with your realtionship ever again."

The latter just decided to ignore him and dragged his girlfriend by her arm. It is true that he couldn't stop laughing at what Heechul said yet we still need to remembed the fact that Tzuyu's still jealous and possessive right now.

At home...

Their ride was silent earlier, neither of them had said a word with each other until they got inside of their home. But as soon as they arrived...

"I'm sorry! I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to do that in front of your boss! I was just being conttolled ny my emotions and--" He stopped rambling when Momo connected their lips together to shut him up. Tzuyu blushed at the sudden contact of their lips. The latter giggled.

"Honestly, I was scared earlier because of your cold expression then now you've became a cute little baby as you apologize continuously." Momo got closer to the tall one's ear and lowly whispered, "You know, I also realized that you look so hot being so possessive and jealous over someone who's confessing to me." Tzuyu gulped at her low voice. It was almost like seducing him.

Momo grabbed his face and connects their lips together, but this one's different from their sweet and gentle ones.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long night...

(A/N: Okay, the last one triggered y'all but no, I'm not going to add some... stuff, in this coz I'm still a minor so I'll leave the rest of this in your imaginations alright .^.)

Continuing...

---

Earlier...

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were already inside the room of a 5-star hotel. Chaeyoung actually contacted Mina earlier, asking for the Minatozaki's, or more specifically Sana's, Company address. Mina gave it to him and decided to just go there tomorrow. They need to rest after a long journey.

Dahyun felt like something was missing from him and began to search at his suitcase. As if on cue, Chaeyoung approached him.

"Oh yeah, Dubs. I found your phone earlier at the kitchen table." Chaeyoung spoke as he hands over the "wow, expensiveee" iPhone 11 max pro to Dahyun. "Geez, that's so expensive yet you just placed it anywhere. Well, you could still buy a new one anyway, I guess that's not so surprising." Chaeyoung went to the hotel bathroom while Dahyun cluelessly stared at his phone.

"How did it even get in the kitchen table, anyway?" He thought as he placed it on the nightstand with the feeling of uneasiness.

***

Drop your theories on why Dahyun's phone is in the kitchen table ^w^

Dahyun is finally going to Sana's Company building, what would Sana's reaction be? We all know that it's going to be a complete mess right? Or will it?