Chapter 7

Tzuyu woke up from his deep sleep, while holding the ring box that his pilot, Jungkook, gave him, feeling that the plane had already landed. He looked at his watch, only to see that it's already 11:30.

"I need to bring Moguri some lunch." He thought before he stood up and looked at the ring box he was holding the entire time. He put it in his pocket and started to stretch.

"Oh, Mr. Chou, just in time. Your plane had already landed." The pilot told the tall young man before assissting him.

"Thanks, Jungkook. After this you can have your break." Tzuyu gave his personal pilot a white envelope and went outside the plane, leaving Jungkook inside.

They waved goodbye to each other before Jungkook opened the envelope. He could not believe the tons of money inside.

"Holy rich people! This is like a million won!"

Time skip

Tzuyu actually bought some food at a nearby fast food restaurant before taking a cab and going to his girlfriend's boss' company building.

After he reached his destination, he payed the taxi driver 50 dollars, telling the driver tp keep the change, before hopping outside the taxi while holding his bag of food.

The guards welcomed him as they knew who he was (which is surprising because Heechul didn't know who he was at all). The tall young man smiled shyly while bowing and greeting them. He already knew where the company cafeteria is so he just continued walking until he reached his destination.

His eyes quickly search his girlfriend, and there she was, right on the corner, on her phone, while taking a sip of her coffee. Tzuyu smiled and began to approach his beloved girlfriend, ignoring the whispers and squeals of the young women that saw him.

"Hi, Moguri!" The said woman jumped a little bit at his voice, but smiled once she realized who it was. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He quickly apologize which made his girlfriend giggle.

"It's okay, you giant baby. Come and take a seat." He did as he was told and sat next to her.

"I brought some food. Sorry if I didn't brought you your favorite jokbal, I don't want to get your hands too dirty while at work." He quickly apologizes while rubbing his nape as he gave the food to Momo.

"It's okay, you have to buy me one tomorrow, tho." They both laughed. "By the way, how was your work? Who handled your company while you were gone?" Momo began to ask while munching on her burger, Tzuyu told her to use a fork and a knife but the latter insisted that she should just use her hands instead and she'll just wash her hands after. She even teased the younger because he was so fancy.

"My assisstant, Jeongin, does. I actually wanted him to handle the company after I retired but I remembered that if we had kids then what am I supposed to give them?" Momo blushed at the thought of having kids with Tzuyu. As for the other one, he noticed the red tint on her cheeks and finally realized what he said.

"A-Ah! Wait, I-I just thought of it and I didn't realized I blurted it out loud." Tzuyu stuttered and his face was as red as Momo.

"N-No, it's okay, I was just surprised. I mean, it's not like we're already married or anything, haha." She awkwardly laughed. The latter remembers something, the ring box that his pilot Jungkook gave him.

"But now isn't the time..."

Tzuyu decided to change the topic, they shared a lot of conversations and ate together until Momo's break time ended.

"I need to get back to work, I'll see you later, okay?" Momo told Tzuyu as the tall one kissed her forehead.

"Okay. I'm just gonna go home and get some rest. See you later." He smiled sweetly and hugged Momo for the last time before waving goodbye.