56✨

from the moment that the sleepover was suggested, hoseok was ignoring yoongi, more then he had done beforehand. even though that all of this was for the best, hoseok wanted to stay alone. he didn't want to see anyone else.

hoseok curled up under the covers as if he wouldn't be there any more if he did so. yoongi perched himself on the end of the bed, in front of where hoseok was.

"come one hobi. they will be here soon," yoongi said, trying to get him up out of bed. he didn't know what he could do and he didn't want hoseok to fall into the same hole that jiwoo was in. he wouldn't be able to cope if hoseok wasn't around.

"no." hoseok said stubbornly, making it clear that he wasn't going to move. he couldn't figure out a good reason to move. if he stayed in bed, nothing would happen. nothing would go wrong.

yoongi sighed, running his fingers through his hair while he tried to figure out what he was meant to do. he couldn't just leave him here like this.

"Please, hobi. it's only today. no one had seen you for over two weeks. they just wanna see if you're okay. they care for you." yoongi said trying his best to make getting out of bed seem like a good idea.

hoseok finally got the effort to push himself from the covers, leaving him staring at yoongi.

"fine. but if something happens that's one you," he said knowing that he wouldn't be able to handle anything else if something went wrong.

of course, this ran the risk that hoseok would never talk to yoongi again. but, it was worth the risk as it was only in the comfort of yoongi's dorm, meaning if anything did happen, it wouldn't be too bad. because of this conclusion he nodded, ruffling hoseoks hair.

and then there was silence.

the two stayed there exchanging looks towards each other, gazing into the eyes of the other. they didn't speak, but the stare between them said thousands of words.

the room was filled with silence as they could hear each other breathing. the silence was nice. it was needed.

but then it was no longer a state.

yoongi started to lean closer to the younger. the proximity between the two was coming closer within each moment.

but then there was a knock on the door.

"i... i should get that." yoongi stuttered out as he turned and started heading for the door. why did someone have to interrupt them every time they were just so close to kissing each other?

hoseok sat there. at that moment he realised that he did have a purpose in his life. the purpose was min yoongi.

his thoughts were interrupted by the voices of his friends who had just now entered the apartment. he decided that it would be better if he went to meet them. he had full trust in yoongi when he said that everything would be okay.

Hoseok exited the room to go see the others. this was the first time he had seen them in weeks. he didn't know how they would act around him which slightly scared him. what if they didn't look at him the same?

nevertheless, it was quite literally the opposite of what he had thought.

"hobi I've missed you so much!" said taehyung bubbly as he ran to hoseok, giving him a much-needed hug. soon jimin joined in by hugging hoseok. it seemed that this sleepover would be the worse.