on this tour, I'll show you things you could only dream of.

25th July 1987      Olivia's PoV

My phone started ringing endlessly from my living room in my apartment. I sighed and jumped up from my bed and jogged to the phone.

"Olivia West speaking, how may I help you??" I answered broadly waiting for the person on the other line to tell me who they are and what they actually need from me at 7am.
A chuckle radiated from the other end of the call "well, that was a very professional way of answering the phone Miss West"
And by the way he spoke, I already knew who this was. I laughed softly, "whatever Michael, what do you need??"

"I need you" he spoke then coughed making me smirk "I don't mean like that, I mean I need you to come to my house—"
He then groaned "this really ain't working, is it??" He questioned awkwardly
I was loving it, I smirked crossing an arm under my boob "nope, no it's not" I confess with laughter

Michael laughed back "I just meant that I need you to come to Hayvenhurst and rehearse with me.. if that's okay with you??" He wondered "I mean you can either come to Hayvenhurst.. or I have a little flat downtown in Cali we can go to. Which ever you'd prefer" he said softly.
He's not how I ever imagine him to be. He cares about other people. And I got told he was a snotty nose celeb who only cares for himself, his mother, Janet and his album 'Thriller' as it's the best selling.

"Liv are you still there??" He questioned softly, snapping me from my thoughts.
I shook my head "oh yeah, sorry. Whatever's best for you Michael"
"I want your journey to be easier," he spoke softly "where do you live?"

"Newcastle ave, Encino" I informed him "you live in Encino??" He gasped making me laugh "I do, why? I live in a flat right now. But I'm actually looking to move into a bigger home in Encino" I confirm leaning up against the wall "you could always come here?? But if you feel unsafe that's totally fine" I shrug

"What do you mean unsafe? Encino's a lovely place" he stated making me laugh at his innocence "nooo— Encino is beautiful. But I meant you coming to my apartment, you don't know my area that well. And there will obviously be people living near by me who are fans of you. I don't want them spotting you and spreading the word you know? You already have such crap written about you in the papers, I wouldn't want to add to it" I ramble on "you're sweet. I don't mind coming to yours? I'll wear a disguise until I get in your place" he informed me making me giggle "well if you want to come here you're more than welcome" I inform him.

"Yeah I will, what's your address?"

"I could always pick you up??" I let him know "I have a car"
He spoke softly "oh no, I wouldn't want to bother you any more than I already am. Bill can drive me, it's what I pay him for" he laughed softly making me laugh "well okay then... have you got a pen and a piece of paper for the address??" I ask

"Eh, yeah just one minute. I need to grab a pen" he told me, I heard shuffling on the other side of the phone while he finds a pen
"Got one" he announced breathing into the phone

"5501 Newcastle Ave, Encino, CA 91316" I told him slowly so he could write it down properly without mishearing me
"The last part was for the SatNav if Bill doesn't know how to get to my place" I inform him
Michael chuckled "thank you, Olivia. What time do you want me there?"

"Come whenever you can, I'm not busy. Just turn up when you want" I said softly looking around. My apartment is clean, for once, good. I don't have to rush around cleaning.
"Okay.. is 10am good enough for you?"

I laugh softly "anything is good enough for me Michael, I'm basic"

"Surely not," he laughed back. I shrug "when you get used to disappointment all your life you expect it more and more.. I'm chill about things now"
"You're only 17, you've got so much to look forward too!" He says brightly "on this tour, I'll show you things you could only dream of. I promise, it's the least I could do"