She got a mouth too, put it to some use mike

30th July 1987 Olivia's PoV

I place the pizza down on the table next to me and I put the drink on there too.
"You're back then?" Michael says from behind me making me jump out of my skin I turn around on my heels slowly and nod "yeah" I smiled
"I was gonna call out a search party in another 5 minutes if you wasn't back"

I smiled at his sweetness "the pizza shop was taking ages.. and asking me questions. 'What's a pretty young thing like you hanging around these parts'" I mimicked one of the word pizza dudes.
Michael shook his head, disgusted to say the least, "I should of sent someone with you, I should of sent Bill with you"
I laughed shrugged "I've dealt with weirder guys than him before. I'm used to men hitting on me and being weird about it" I shrug sitting down
I reach into the right pocket of his coat that I'm still wearing and pull out the change, I go to hand it to him but he pushed my hand away shaking his head "I don't want it, you keep it"

I scoffed "I don't wanna keep your money.. you've treat me enough over the short time we've known each other"
He smiled softly, bashfully, "it's okay, honestly."
"Michael," I pouted, why is he like this? So damn persistent "okay okay, I really don't want it.. I have my own money... can I give it to a homeless person I see next??"

"He'll yeah! Do anything to make the world better!" He said joyfully "the world needs more charitable, loving and caring people!" He said smiling proudly.
I agreed with him on that.

I bite into my pizza as he watches.. as I chew I talk to him "you're making me feel weird, turn around or something" I say with a mouth full of food.

No I am not purposely trying to stop him from fancying me.. neverrrrrr.

He smirked shaking his head, he leant over me and grabbed a few chips from the chip box he then whispered near my ear "I know watchu doing.."
he stood back up and placed the chips in his mouth. He winked and walked off before I could say smithing else to him.

He is one crazy guy.

"Yo mike introduce me to her" I hear one of the three men say who were in the music video as Michael's friends.
I see Michael walking over with just one guy. I look up from drinking my Dr Pepper and reading through some notes about the bad music vid that I found

"Hey Liv— wait what are you doing??" He questioned me raising a brow
"Looking over the notes for the vid... seeing if my name is on any of the credits" I smirked wider then I was before I began to speak
He squinted his eyes at me "you're gonna he trouble.. I can just tell"
"Should of hired me" I shrugged sitting back in my chair stretching out my legs and yawning.

"Dawgggg you picked up yourself a nice fine girl.. how old is she?? 5?" Wesley joked making me stop yawning and squint my eyes at him.
"Shut up, Wes" Michael told him as he glanced at me.
"I don't know what you're inferring.. whether Michael is some sort of weirdo.. or that I'm too young for him.. Or that I'm just young in general. But your point collapsed on itself coz you called me fine.. so you like 5 years old too. Am I right??" I asked sassily.

Michael smiling proudly.

"She got a mouth too, put it to some use mike." He patted Michael's back and nodded at me while walking away "nice to meet you Liv, nice chat" he said turning around.

I jump up to attack him and give him a piece of my mind but Michael stopped me by grabbing on to me.
I try fighting his grip.. but damn.
This man is STRONG.
"Michael" I grunt feeling annoyed "leave him, he's a trouble causer. It's his way of flirting"

"That's didn't offend your ass?! Coz it for sure offended me.. I even felt offended for you!!" I exclaim but he shushed me, calming me down "it's okay" he said softly. It was only then when I realised his hands were on my waist. He cleared his throat and removed them "I'm sorry. Shouldn't of done that. I just didn't want you killing anyone on set— as it'd be shut down by the police as a murder scene. And I don' need anymore bad press glued to my name" he smirked playfully. I huffed and laughed at him making him laugh too.

"Mike... the shoot and rehearsals are over for today. Go home and relax" Martin, the director, came over to Michael and patted his back.
Martin looked at me then smiled widening his eyes "ohhh you must be the girl Michael was telling me about for the past few days now.. you're Olivia I'm guessing??"

I heard Michael sigh so I looked at him, he smiled fakely at me and rolled his eyes turning his head away from Martin and I.

"Yeah I'm Olivia, nice to meet you sir" I shook Martins hand, making him laugh "you're so respectable, that's amazing, you've been brought up right. And please, call me Martin"

"Thank you Martin" I nodded respectfully.
"How old are you?" He squinted his eyes at me. I heard Michael sigh even more, I look at him and he's already looking at me "she's 17... are you going to grill me about it too?? She's just working for me." Michael said softly, feeling judged by everyone

"I never said anything Michael, lizzy just said that she—"

"That I what?!" I squinted my eyes at him making him laugh "that you are feisty for one..." he then glanced at Michael smirking "and that you have Michael wrapped around your finger within a week of spending time together and knowing each other"

Michael butts in speaking softly "no she doesn't"
Martin turned to him and scoffed with laughter "Michael I've seen it for myself, and lizzy told me how you run around after Liv here, you know how I know??"

Michael rolled his eyes feeling fed up "how Marty? How do you know?"

"Well," Martin begun clapping his hands together "for one when she laughed real loud while you was filming for your short film that you take very seriously all you did was smile and say it was okay. I expected you to go mad like you do with everyone else who interrupts you"
Michael scoffed shaking his head "I don't get mad"
Martin laughed pointing at Michael's face as I just watched on "you're getting mad now"

Michael sighed then smirked evilly "oh wait, did you say rehearsals and filming were over for today??" He asked
"Yeah they are you can leav-" Martin began but was cut off by Michael grabbing my arm and yelling bye as we ran out off of the set laughing.

————
Update:

Does anyone know how to fix this?? It's really annoying me! Why can't I see the viewers on my chapters from the 'sit back and relax' chapter all the way up to the recent one even though you guys are clearly reading it and voting on it

Why can't I see the viewers on my chapters from the 'sit back and relax' chapter all the way up to the recent one even though you guys are clearly reading it and voting on it

It's stressing me out.

Comment if you know how to fix it, your help would be appreciated!! xxx

Also, I'm glad you're loving this story as I'm enjoying writing it, as you can tell from my frequent updates 😂😂😂