4.

Jessica's POV

I'm still mourning the death of my Mom and I just locked myself in this Condo fornthe whole week. I didn't try to harm and hurt myself as I promised to Annika but I told her that I need to be alone. She let me and respect my decision. Everyday was a painful for me, I'm missing my mom too much. It's really hard to be alone in this cruel world,  I don't know how to start again-- suddenly I remember her again,  Annika Yuto. Maybe I can trust her and she can give me a reason why I need to continue my life. As I wipe my tears,  I heard the doorbell rang. I knew it was her,  I got up and I want to admit that I miss her presence. As I open the door,  she smiled at me sweetly,  I just stare at her and then she held my hands which is too cold right now. I let her in and ask her to take a seat for a moment.

"I'm sorry,  I'm worried about you that's why I came here." -- simula nito habang pinapatong ko sa lamesa ang isang basong tubig. Napatango lang ako at ngumiti ng tipid.

"It's okay,  I',m glad you're here now." -- tapat na wika ko sa kanya, nawala ang pag aalala nito sa mukha at pawang kasiyahan na lamang ang aking nakikita.

"Yayayain sana kita,  I just want to walk outside with you." -- usal nito,  nahihimigan ko ang pagkagusto nito akong samahan sya. Napatango nalang ako and ask her to wait for me. Pagkatapos kong magbihis ay pinuntahan ko na sya kumuha ako ng isang jacket ko at sinuot sa kanya.

"You're too sweet." -- komplimentong usal nito sa aking ginawa.

"You're the only one that I have right now and I should take care of you." -- wala sa sariling tugon ko. She pinched my cheeks and I grown for what she did. Napangiti ito dahil alam kong namumula ang pisngi ko sa ginawa nya. She tilted para magkapantay ang mukha namin.

"This is my sweet way to thank you." -- usal nito at naramdaman ko ang hininga nito na tumatama sa mukha ko-- masyado syang malapit sa akin. She lean to me and I was stunned when I felt her lips on my cheeks. She just gave a kiss on my cheeks which makes me feel hot all over on my face-- I'm blushing.

"You're really cute when you blushed." -- natutuwang usal nito bago ako hinila palabas at ako ay nagpatianod na lang sa kanya. When we got to the elevator,  she let go my hand.

Nang nasa labas na kami,  we just walk while standing next to each other. We remain silent and feel the breeze that touches our skin.

"You can hold my hand." -- usal nito. Napatingin ako sa kanya dahil hindi ko alam kung bakit ko hahawakan ang kamay nya.

"You're too silent--" -- usal nito sabay tingin sa akin. "So to feel your presence I want you to hold my hand." -- dugtong nya and she offer her hand and I gladly accept it.

"I've dreamt this... Holding hands while walking." -- natatawang usal nito. Diko naman maiwasan ang mapangiti sa sinabi nya dahil first time ko din yong naranasan.

"It's too cheesy,  right?" -- tanong nito sa akin.

"Maybe but it's okay. I'm glad that I experience this for the first time." -- tugon ko dito.

"Wow. I'm happy to be your first." -- napapailing na usal nito.

"How old are you?" -- tanong ko sa kanya.

"I'm 25 years old. And you?" -- balik tanong nito sa akin. She looks so young to her aged.

"I'm 22. I thought we have the same age." -- wika ko sa kanya.

"I always get that. They thought I'm still young." -- sagot nito sa akin.

I felt satisfied and happy feeling her hands in mine. This feeling is unfamiliar to me.