1.

How I love my Life... Kami na lang ni Mommy sa mundo but I can say that I can afford to buy all the stuffs that I want in my life. Having my mom is enough... She's the source of my strenght and my happiness... She's my best friend,  my sister,  my love,  my life,  my everything and my best mom in the world,  I can't afford loosing her... I'd rather choose to sacrifice my life just to make my mom safe and sound.

"Mom... You know how much I love you,  right? " -- malambing na wika ko habang nakabackhug sa kanya,  she's too busy with her paper works but here I am nagging My beautiful mom. She chuckled when I kiss her on the cheeks.

"My baby is too sweet.. I know that baby, so please just play or watch movies while mommy is finishing her paper works,  okay? " -- malambing na wika nito.

Medyo tutol man ako sa sinabi ni Mommy ay kailangan ko syang intindihin,  I'm already 18 years old but I still act like a Kid... Well,  I don't care at all... All it matters to me is My mom, tamad akong pumunta sa kwarto ko para manood na lang ng Movie, It was saturday and there's no class... I prefer stay at home,  watching,  surfing and playing on my phone rather than staying outside, going to malls... Iniisip ko nga palang pagod na ako. And yeah super tamad ako pagdating sa mga ganyang bagay. If mommy wants to go to the mall,  I will accompany her just to make sure she's safe and of course hanging out with her.

I was busy watching when mommy called me,  I rushed so fast to go in her office.

"What's the matter mom?" -- may pagatatakang tanong ko.

"I would loved if you'll go to the nearest Starbucks to buy some snacks baby." -- she sweetly told me. As I thought she just wants me to go outside and interact with other people. She wants me to feel the air outside and watched the other people chichatting, walking and whatsoever. Well I already mention it a while ago that I don't care other people do... My mom is enough. I let out a heavy sigh but my Mom just smiled at me,  how can I resist that smile though?  Arggghhh...

I go to my room and change it to my Jogging pants and black shirt,  I also wear my Jacket... I chose to bring my car, I'm too lazy to walk even if the Starbucks is not that too far in our Pent House. As I walked out in our house,  I just felt that someone is looking at me... I stared at her boredly... but... She smiled at me sweetly,  I just shrugged my shoulder before passing her.. I don't have time to stare at her that long... I need to buy some snacks for my mom.

As I enter to the elevator, I didn't expect that the girl who I saw earlier was entered to the elevator too, She looks okay but I'm not interested to be friend with other people... instead thinking about this girl I just focus to check my phone and taking a glance at my watch... It's already 9 'oclock in the evening. It's already late but my mom is still working, I'm worried about her health.. She should be sleeping by now---taking a rest... She's really a hard-working mom, I'm very proud of her.

Pagkabukas ng elevator ay lumabas na ako agad not minding the girl who's with me a while ago. Hindi naman ako nabigo at mabilis din akong nakarating sa Starbucks,  nag order na ako and wait for 3 minutes para makuha ko din yung inorder ko. Saktong palabas na ako ay nakita ko na madami pa ding tao dito sa labas some of them are sitting on the bench, nag uusap lang sila,  nagtatawanan.. May nakita ako ng grupo ng kabataan,  they are dancing,  while the others are busy reading and playing guitar and some of them are singing... I never experienced that life,  how does it feel? I never had a friend but I'm contented with my life... Me and my mom, that's enough for me. Napailing na lang ako...  I don't want to be curious kung ano ang pakiramdam... Ayaw kong mabago lahat,  every second is very important for me... That's why I wanted to be with my mom everyday eventhough how busy she was... Pumasok na ako sa sasakyan ko pero nung inangat ko ang paningin ko,  I saw her again---the girl who smiled sweetly at me a while ago,  she's watching the people around her,  she looks so happy. What's with her? Napailing ako. Diko na lang sya inisip at dali dali na lang akong umuwi ng bahay my mom thanks me when I hand her the food that I've bought...  I already said my good night and I love you to my mom,  I kissed her on her cheeks as always.

When I woke up in the morning my mom is not already around... I'm aware how busy she is,  I understand that... Well I'm quite lucky 'cause she's my mom. Wala na akong mahihiling pa. Basta nandito lang sya. It was Sunday... But still she go to work, she should take a day off... I should go to our Company later,  I will nagged her like I always do,  thinking about it I can't help myself to smile. My mom can't refuse me later especially I'm planning to take her out... She need a break,  so eventhough I don't like to go outside,  I will set that aside just to make my mom happy and relax. I know she will be happy hearing those words to me.

After kong mag ayos sa sarili at isuot ang jacket , kinuha ko na ang susi ko at lumabas na ng penthouse . Saktong pagkalabas ko--- napakunot noo ako ng makita yung babaeng weird na nakatulala sa harap ng pintuan. Di ko na lang sya pinansin at nilagpasan... Malapit na ako sa elevator ng wala ako sa sariling napasulyap ulit sa babae.  Nakayuko na ito at mahigpit ang pagkakahawak nito sa laylayan ng damit nya.  What's wrong with this girl?  Napailing na lang ako at saktong bumukas na ang elevator. Pumasok na ako dun at napatingin ulit sa kanya,  bakit di pa sya pumasok sa penthouse nila?  Napunta ang attention ko sa nagvibrate na cellphone ko,  nawala sa isip ko dun sa babae at napangiti dahil may text si Mommy sa akin,  pinapaalala nyang kumain ako at lumabas ng bahay at wag lang magkulong.  Kahit gaano kabusy si Mommy,  di nya pa din nakakalimutan para paalalahanan ako,  hindi sya nagkulang sa buhay ko. Pagkabulas ng elevator ay nagtaka ako dahil sa mga nagmamadaling staff at may kasama pa silang mga emergency staff na nakaputi at nalaface mask. Pinagsawalang bahala ko na lang at pumunta na ng parking lot, pero may nakita akong isang ambulance,  baka may nangyari? Kaya siguro nagmamadali ang mga staff kanina... Napailing ako dahil ayaw kong macurious, dapat sigurong pumunta na ako kay Mommy para mawala na sa isip ko yung mga nakita ko kanina lalo na yung weird na babae malapit sa pethouse namin.

-------

Sorey for the typos and errors.

Thank you.