❁ Chapter 30 (end)

"Should I sing a graduation song by BTS?" Taehyun suddenly asked Suyeon as he fixed his graduation gown

"Should I sing a graduation song by BTS?" Taehyun suddenly asked Suyeon as he fixed his graduation gown. He was standing right beside Suyeon, who was busy looking around to find the other boys. Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Hueningkai and Soobin is not there. Just, where the hell is them?

"Taehyun, please. Graduation started in few minutes and where the hell was the boys?" Suyeon glared and kept on looking around the huge hall of their school. Her eyes caught all of her friends parents including her parents.

"I told you I came here with my parents. I don't even know where those crackheads are." Taehyun said, and prevented himself to not laugh. He lied about that and he knew where they were and they was preparing something that is exciting.

"Where are you goin-"

"I'm going to find those boys." Suyeon said, standing up from the chair and began to walk away. Taehyun frustratedly rolls his eyes and began to follow Suyeon. If she find out about it, he will be dead. It was part of their plans of something. Something that is really really exciting for Taehyun and the others. He was happy that Yeonjun made up his mind about something.

Once they entered the school building, Suyeon suddenly glared at Taehyun who was kept asking her to go back to the graduation ceremony since they only have 15 minutes left before it the event start. She then stopped as she heard a familiar laugh. Yeap, definitely Hueningkai and Beomgyu. Taehyun shut his eyes as he secretly facepalm himself.

She was about to enter the classroom, Taehyun almost scream but luckily, yes luckily, Yeonjun was about to head out from the class and Suyeon ended up bumped her body to Yeonjun. Taehyun turned around and huffed in relief. Suyeon hit Yeonjun's chest and glared at him as Yeonjun smiled sweetly at his girlfriend.

"Don't you dare to smile. What are you guys doing here when the ceremony will starts in just atleast in 6 minutes?" Suyeon said, glaring at each one of them. Beomgyu giggled at how concerned his bestfriend is.

"Don't be mad, sweetheart. We did nothing, just gave Hueningkai a company since he didn't have his breakfast." Yeonjun winked, putting the strains of Suyeon's hair at her ear. Suyeon knees weaken whenever Yeonjun did such things, she was no longer mad when Yeonjun did that.

"Stop messing around with me Yeonjun. I'm not in a good mood because of you and this period. I hate this." Suyeon rolled her eyes, earning laughs from Beomgyu and Hueningkai. Meanwhile, Soobin and Taehyun was preparing to go before Suyeon explode her anger.

"Stop laughing and go to the hall now." She said in her serious tone. Beomgyu nodded and pouts. The four of them then go to the hall together, leaving Suyeon and Yeonjun alone. Suyeon was about to walk away but Yeonjun immediately gave her a back hug. He placed his chin on her shoulder as he wrapped his hands on her waist, hugging her tightly.

"Yeonjun, come on. The graduation ceremony will start soon-"

Hearing her sweet voice made Yeonjun giggled. He just can't stand it, he loves Suyeon so much and nothing can change that. Suyeon changed him. She changed him into a better person, the brave one. He managed to not get bullied ever since Suyeon was always on his sides. He was grateful for that.