❁ Chapter 17

It has been two days since Suyeon was missing

It has been two days since Suyeon was missing. Everything was a mess. Beomgyu promised Suyeon's parents to immediately find and bring Suyeon to them since her mother can't stop crying over Suyeon. Beomgyu is like a son to them, they trust him along with the boys. Yeonjun can't even sleep at nights since Suyeon was missing for two days.

In two days time, Suyeon was hoping that Yeonjun or Beomgyu could save her. Hearing a conversation between Wooyoung and another one guy made her scared. They were saying that one of her friends will ended up in hell, which made her cry.

Her body was completely numb as she tried to sit straight. Her wrist hurt the most. She was trying to find her backpack, but Wooyoung told her that her backpack is with his boss.

The door suddenly wide opened, revealing Wooyoung and one guy, they both wearing balaclava mask. Suyeon afraid that they might do something to her. Wooyoung then closed the door behind him. Jaeseok smirked as he saw how scared she is. He gently caressed Suyeon's cheeks. Tears has escaped from her beautiful eyes which made Jaeseok wiped her tears away.

"I'm truly sorry but don't worry, once he came, it will end," He said, caressing her cheeks. Suyeon frozed at that moment, that voice was familiar to her. She couldn't think straight about who was the owner of that voice.

"He?" Suyeon dared to ask that question to that person. He chuckled.

"Yeah, he. Choi Yeonjun," He simply said while tucking strains of Suyeon's hair behind her ears. Suyeon was disgusted with his touch. He then took out her phone from his pocket while Wooyoung held her backpack.

He then pressed on Yeonjun's contact and it was ringing. Suyeon was crying messily. Wooyoung was somehow felt really guilty towards Suyeon, she was 100% nothing to do with this matter. Not longer after that, Yeonjun answered the call.

"Suyeon! thank god you call me back! I'm worried, where are you though?"

Suyeon couldn't help to cry and immediately shouted on her phone, "Please save me Yeonjun! save me! they are a monsters! they wanted to kill you!"

With that a slap landed on her cheeks. Yeonjun's eyes widened as he heard that soneone slapped Suyeon, making her whined in pain and crying messily.

"Kang Suyeon! where are you!?"

"You heard that right? I going to kill you. So, goodluck on finding your lovelife, Choi Yeonjun," With that, Jaeseok ended the call and sighed as he realised that he slapped Suyeon.

"Hyung, I told you to not land your hand on her!" Wooyoung said, earning a glared from Jaeseok.

"I know! I just can't believe she said that to him!" Jaeseok said then positioned himself infront of Suyeon. Her eyes were puffy and that mades his heart breaks into a million pieces. Suyeon resembled his late sister, Choi Jaena, a lot.