❁ Chapter 7

"Suyeon, have you seen my student council's notebook?" Beomgyu was searching it everywhere

"Suyeon, have you seen my student council's notebook?" Beomgyu was searching it everywhere. Suyeon looked at him confusely, why on earth did he asked Suyeon when it is his notebook?

"That black notebook right?" Suyeon asked, Beomgyu nods while still searching for the notebook on his drawer.

"Wait, have you check at your locker at the back?" Beomgyu then facepalm himself for being such an old man. He forgot that he has a locker behind their classroom. "Sorry, I just forgot where I put," He giggled and Suyeon glared at him.

"I have to go now since I've been told that there's a new student that I should handle and give him a tour at this school," Beomgyu grabbed his notebook and pen before heading out from the classroom.

His steps suddenly stop and turned around to face Suyeon again, "Just have your lunch with Taehyun or Hueningkai, okay?" He asked and Suyeon just gave him a thumbs up.

As Beomgyu headed out from the classroom, he went straightly to the room that where the new student supposed to be. He opened the door, revealing the new students who were waiting for him. It was a boy.

"Hello, I'm the head of student council. Choi Beomgyu," Beomgyu introduced himself while bowing his head a little bit at the boy. Beomgyu then decided that he should bring that boy for a tour since it's getting late and he only have one hour for doing the tour.

"So this is the library," Beomgyu pointed his index finger at the library and the boy just nods.

He seems so quiet.

"Where can I find my class?" He finally spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. Beomgyu almost forgot about his class. "What's your class anyway?" Beomgyu asked and he just showed Beomgyu the paper of his timetable schedule.

"307? That's just next to my class, let's go." Beomgyu said and the boy just followed him from behind. The boy felt so annoyed, he didn't want the tour because it's boring. Plus, he can find the the labs or class by himself.

"This is my class, 306 and this is yours, 307," Beomgyu pointed his class politely and he furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the boy smirking.

Why is he so weird? there's definitely something wrong here..

It was currently lunch and there were just Yeonjun and Soobin at the class, eating their breads. Little that Beomgyu knows that the boy has muttered something and it was Yeonjun name. Beomgyu became more curious about that boy.

Beomgyu then walked away from there and straightly headed towards his classroom. He then opened his notebook to see what is the boy name but he didn't even write his name.

"Shit, why didn't I write his name," Beomgyu cursed under his breath. "How the hell did he knows Choi Yeonjun?" Lots of question running on his mind making him more curious.