❁ Chapter 15

Suyeon was currently tidy her thing up and just stay quiet as Beomgyu was sitting next to her

Suyeon was currently tidy her thing up and just stay quiet as Beomgyu was sitting next to her. Beomgyu tried to find ways about how can he talk to Suyeon back. He missed her. Everytime he wanted to say something, she always avoiding him by talking to Taehyun or Hueningkai.

Hueningkai was sitting between Taehyun and Suyeon, while she was tidying her drawer, he saw one paper and immediately snatched it before Suyeon saw it.

"What is this," He mumbled as he poked Taehyun by his elbow. Taehyun then tried to find the same paper on his drawer. Luckily he have the same paper too.

"Guys, if you found a pink paper, that is my birthday party invitation cards, so please come and have fun," Saera said as everyone tried to find the paper. Hueningkai passed the paper to Suyeon back.

"Did you invite Soobin hyung too?" Hueningkai asked and she nodded. "I've invite everyone from class 307 too," she said but her eyes kept on staring at Beomgyu. Beomgyu pretended that he didn't hear anything.

"Yeonjun hyung will be there too!" Taehyun exclaimed happily. Taehyun and Hueningkai exchanged glance as they saw Suyeon didn't even bothered by the card invitation.

"You'll go, aren't you?" Taehyun asked Suyeon who was still tidying her books in her desk drawer. Suyeon shrugged her shoulder, she knew that Beomgyu was waiting for her answer too.

"Come on, Suyeon!" Hueningkai pouts, making Suyeon patted his head. "I will unless Yeonjun will be there too, if he's not going then I will not too," As soon as she said that, the bell rang and it was breaktime.

"I'm going to the cafeteria," Suyeon smiled and stand up, "What about us?" Hueningkai pointed the three of them which is Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai.

"Well, if you want to join, let's go. I'm going with Yeonjun by the way," She said that on purpose just to see Beomgyu's reaction. Beomgyu pressed his lips together, although Yeonjun and Beomgyu is close now, that jealousy is still there since Beomgyu love Suyeon so much.

"Let's go," Suyeon said as she saw Yeonjun standing infront of their classroom door along with Soobin.

"Um, guys!" All of them turned around to see who it is, Suyeon bit her inner cheeks as she saw Saera. "Can I join you for lunch?" She asked, earning a sighed from Beomgyu.

"Yeah, let's go," Suyeon said, smiling towards Saera. As Suyeon turned around, Saera clinged her hands on Beomgyu's arm. Everytime Beomgyu tried to let go her hand, she always remind him about what will happen to Suyeon.

As they arrived, they took the long table for having their lunch. Suyeon was sitting next to Yeonjun and  Taehyun. Meanwhile, Beomgyu was right infront of her. Beomgyu kept on staring Suyeon secretly. She looked so happy when Yeonjun was with her.

"Wait, are you guys dating?" Saera asked Suyeon and Yeonjun as she noticed the way Suyeon laughed and feels comfortable around Yeonjun.

"No, but we're bestfriend," Suyeon said as she looked at Beomgyu straight onto his eyes. "Right, Yeonjunnie?" Suyeon asked as she kept on nudging Yeonjun.