❁ Chapter 19

❁ Choi Yeonjun's pov ❁

Come on Yeonjun. You can do this, you are strong. Now open your eyes.

Suyeon was waiting for you, so does your friends.

Beomgyu was waiting for you, Taehyun, Soobin and also Hueningkai.

Everyone missed you.

Suyeon probably worried.

She cried a lot.

She didn't attend school just to look after you.

Now please, open your eyes. Everyone was waiting for you.

Hearing that thoughts in my head, made me sad. Thinking about how much burden my parents will be carrying after this. The hospital's bills, everything. It was really hard for me to open my eyes. My head hurts a lot.

Every single things that happened to me kept on playing on my mind. It was such a nightmare. My life is a nightmare. I know my friends are here, It was probably Hueningkai and Taehyun. I can hear them. I slowly tried to move my finger. Luckily it was moving.

"No Hueningkaiㅡ wait, did you saw that?" I heard Taehyun said that to Hueningkai. He probably saw my index finger were moving. But why is it to hard to open my eyes?

I just felt so tired.

"Saw what? there's nothing here, don't made me scared, Taehyun." I heard Hueningkai said again to Taehyun. "No, no! I just saw Yeonjun hyung's finger moving!" Taehyun said again. Hueningkai scoffed since he didn't believe what Taehyun said.

I slowly opened my eyes. It was really really hard. My eyelids felt so weird as I finally opened my eyes.

"Hyung! hyung! you're awake!" Taehyun shouted, I can see that he's happy.

"Yeonjun hyung!" Hueningkai finally said and hugged me. I can't see their face since it was a little bit blurry, but I can see that they are wearing their school uniform. I tried to blink my eyes many times and It wasn't really blurry. Thank god.

"Hyung, how many fingers is this?" Hueningkai asked as he showed me all of his fingers.

"10?" I finally let out of my voice. It was a little bit shaky and cracked. I haven't drink any water and I felt really really thirsty. "Thank god you got it right!" Hueningkai said as he hugged me again.

"W-water," I said but I can say that they didn't hear me since they glanced at each others and looked at me back. I shut my eyes and sighed.

"Sorry, hyung?" Taehyun said, and bend a little bit so that his ear is closer to me. I gave him a little smile before I could talk again.

"Water," I said and he finally heard it. He rushed to pour the water on the glass. He immediately bring it to me and help me with it. I drink it, and it was such a nice feelings when we finally can drink from being thristy.

"Beomgyu- is he okay? where is he?" I finally asked as I felt so worried about him. I wanted to curse infront of him for being such an idiot for saving my life. He didn't deserve it. He just can let Jaeseok kill me. Hueningkai and Taehyun exchanged glance.

"He was awake two days ago and he haven't discharge yet since the doctor still want to check his blood rate. Beomgyu lost lots of blood, thanks to Suyeon since she was the one who donated her blood to Beomgyu hyung," Hueningkai explained. I wanted to meet Beomgyu but as soon as Hueningkai mentioned Suyeon name, I realised that I need to meet her.

"Where is she?" I asked them and Taehyun said she was in Beomgyu's ward along with Soobin.

"Wait, I'm going to call Suyeon over and I'll be there with Soobin hyung," Taehyun said. He then headed out from my room, probably went to Beomgyu's ward. Not longer after that, the door was wide opened, revealing Suyeon. She then ran towards me and immediately hugged me.

"I'm going to leave you guys alone," Hueningkai said, letting out a soft giggle. Suyeon then burst into her tears while hugging. I slowly caressed her soft hair. She then looked at me while pouting.

"I can't lose you," She said, hugging me even tight. I was thinking the same thing, I can't lose her too, because I love her. Everything about her is amazing, I can't lose her.

"I know," I managed to say and she finally let go of the hug. I wiped her tears away. She then apologize for what happened to Beomgyu and me. I have to say that this is not her fault, it was my fault. All of them involved into this because of me.

"Stop saying that this is your fault, Suyeon. It was not," I said, caressing her cheeks. She kept on wiping her tears away. What a crybaby. She then hugged me again, but this time, her head was leaning on my chest.

"Okay enough, lovebirds," The door was wide opened, revealing four of the boys. Beomgyu was sitting on the wheelchair. He just said that just now. He smiled widely but his face was pale.

"How are you?" I asked, earning a laughed from Beomgyu. "I'm fine, completely fine, I just didn't have enough rest since Hueningkai and Taehyun kept on arguing about their airpods," Beomgyu rolled his eyes, making Suyeon giggled. She's cute.

"What? me? this brat over here changed his airpods with me!" Hueningkai said, crossing his arm on his chest. I can't with this boy.

"Me? Don't you see that my airpods have a sticker on it? are you blind?" Taehyun said, making Soobin knocked both of their heads.

"Stop arguing, can both of you just shut up?" Soobin asked, earning a huffed from Hueningkai. Suyeon shook her head. Who is Hueningkai and Taehyun without arguing over nonsense thing by the way? They're not Hueningkai and Taehyun if they're not arguing.

"Okay enough about that, so when will Beomgyu and I get discharge? I can't stand the smells of medicine. I hate it," I said.

"Me too! i hate it," Beomgyu said, while pouting. His hand were bandaged. It's probably because of the cut from the knife.

"Guys, can you leave me with Beomgyu for few minutes?" I asked and they nodded. Suyeon jumped a little so that she get off from the bed. As they closed the door, I heard that Beomgyu sighed.

"Look, hyung. I'm sorㅡ"

"Stop saying sorry. I'm the one who made you guys involved at Jaeseok's plan. I'm sorry," I confessed and he shook his head. "From the first day I met him, I can feel that he was weird," He said and I shut my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said again, still shutting my eyes.

"Hyung, it's okay. Everything is over now, Jaeseok and Saera was kicked from our school," Beomgyu smiled. Eventhough everything has ended, the pain was still there. I can't let everyone in pain again because of me. I felt so guilty towards them.

“They've been expelled and there's no way they can get accepted in other schools, isn't it?” Beomgyu asked giggling. I couldn't say anything because they deserve that.

I can't let them suffer again, especially Suyeon.