COLLIDE (chapter 18)

Sorry for the long wait x

DAN's POV

I was dead

I was literally a dead man walking

Abby would kill me when she found out what I was off to do, but I had to do it, I couldn't just sit back and watch my girl in pain.

I was driving like a maniac. My knuckles white from gripping onto the steering wheel so hard and my tires screeching across the road as I speed well over the speed limit.

My mind was clouded with bad thoughts.

Him touching her. Him kissing her. Him hurting her. Him loving her

I couldn't take it anymore, he needed to be taught a lesson and I was the one to give it to him.

I pulled up into her driveway, wrenching the car to a stop and slamming on the brakes.

This asshole was still staying at her house, I could tell from his black car parked in the driveway.

He made me sick. How he could stay in a house with the parents of the girl he abused sickened me.

I quickly climbed out the car, pushing the door back with such force that the bang radiated in my ears.

I stormed up to the front door and knocked on the door repeatedly. I was becoming impatient so I banged on the door again but even louder.

I huffed as I ran my hands ruffly through my hair pushing my hair up into a random style.

I was about to turn back in defeat when I heard the door open.

" Hey,Dan right?" Nathan said in a tone of innocent as he didn't know I knew what he had done.

I stepped forward towards him taking in has appearance. When Abby had first mentioned him I expected him to be some preppy 'boy next door' type of guy but he was far from it.

He had black hair styled up in a sort of quiff and he wore black skinny jeans and a black V neck. He had a lip piercing in and had a couple of tattoos scattered down his arms. Stubble covered his chin and his eyes narrowed as I stepped forward.

The scary thing was that this guy was like a split image of me, despite the hair.

Abby definitely had a type.

"Why are you here?" he questioned and took a step back. coward

"Don't you fucking dare play dumb with me" I growled once again moving closer to his body.

He was smaller than me but only by a couple of inches and I could tell he worked out by his muscles on his arms. But I could take him down if I really wanted to.

"Seriously mate, what are you on about?" he said stepping around me closing the front door behind him.

I grabbed him by the front of his top and pushed him backwards.

My temper was faltering and I don't know how long I could last before I snapped.

"Don't mate me!" I spat at him

"Why? your a friend of Abby's, any friend of Abby's is a friend of mine" he retorted back. his smile was so innocent like he was the angel in this fight.

"You don't have the fucking right to say her name" I yelled closing the gap between us once again and giving him my hardest stare.

"Okay mate, you literally have some issues, back of she's my girlfriend not your's" he said back obviously annoyed.

"She's not your girlfriend anymore" I smirked back at him, proud that she could be mine very soon.

"What?" he asked obviously confused

"She's not your girlfriend, she told me when she was back at my house, straight after she had finished kissing me senseless" I smirked back evilly. I had decided to play with his emotions, he was absolutely sick an he deserved all he got.

I smiled turning back around to walk away just to confuse him more when his fist cut me off.

He fist collided with my jaw, knocking me backwards but I regained my balance quickly.

"You fucking idiot" I growled at his cheap shot. My jaw was aching now and there would definitely be a bruise but I didn't care. The anger I felt was numbing my skin.

"You fucking lier" he shouted back at me "she didn't kiss you, she loves me" he smiled thinking he was right

"She doesn't love you, you fucking hit her!" I screamed at him my knuckles tensing at my sides and my face turning red.

He smirked then "well she deserved it" he whispered.

I snapped

My eyes turned black and I leaped forward. I punched him in the face leaving him staggering around but I wasn't ending there. I pushed him to the ground and started repeatedly punching him in the face. I straddled his weak body hitting any part of his skin I could get to.

I felt his body grow limp underneath me but I wasn't stopping. My knuckles screamed with pain and his face oozed red liquid but I couldn't stop, the anger taking over all my other emotions.

I was still punching when I heard the police sirens in the background.

ABBY'S POV

Dan's doorbell rang and as Phil was upstairs having a shower I went to open it.

I was startled to find a policeman stood behind the door.

"Hello miss" he said in a bored tone

"Hello" I replied completely confused as to why a policeman was here

"Can you come down to the police station Miss please, it's to do with a Mr Dan Howell"

Dan was fucking dead

Sorry for the long wait

Love ya

Vote comment share pls

Thx's xxx