COLLIDE (chapter 16)

Sorry I've been really busy with school work and stuff xxx here's the new chapter for you lovelies x

ABBY'S POV

Dan slammed his lips onto mine.

I gasped at the sudden feeling of his perfect lips on mine and I dropped the glass smashing it into pieces but i didn't care. I was frozen for a couple of seconds. I couldn't do this with Dan, what was happening to me I can't do this with him, we are just friends and...

Screw it

My mind yelled at me and I quickly started kissing back. Mine and Dan's lips perfectly moulding onto each others as we both smiled into the kiss.

To say I felt a spark would be a understatement. I felt like all the fireworks in the world were popping off inside me and I loved the feeling.

The kiss started slow and calm but was starting to get more passionate and I wasn't complaining. Dan roughly pushed my back into the counter circling his thumbs in my hips whilst I tangled my fingers into his hair. But the kiss was never broken.

He licked my lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave him as I moaned into the deeper kiss making Dan smirk.

We pulled back gasping for air and making eye contact smiling at each others swollen lips and dan's ruffled hair.

"That was amaz..." I started but before I could finish Dan grabbed my waist, placed me on the counter making me gasp.

"Yeah it was" he smirked coming in between my legs and placing his hands on my hips again.

I couldn't hold back any longer I wanted the feeling of dan's lips on mine again so I pulled him closer to me connecting us once again.

I don't know what came over me but the feeling of our skin touching as he ran his fingers up my waist and under my shirt was amazing. his fingers gently tracing patterns in my skin.

The kiss was getting even more heated now when the door slammed open.

"Is everyone alright I heard a crash.... and oh!?" in came a sleepy panicked Phil with a lion onsie on and matted tousled hair.

"Phil every time!" Dan yelled angrily turning around from me but I could tell he wasn't truly that annoyed with Phil, he was just annoyed our make out session was cut short.

"Sorry I was checking everyone was alright because I heard a crash and I can tell everyone's just fine' Phil smirked winking at me making my cheeks blush with redness.

"Everyone's fine, Phil go back to bed please" Dan sighed but half ordered sternly.

"Alright alright I'll leave the two lovebirds to it" he smirked before walking out the door.

"Where were we" Dan smiled turning back towards me and leaning his head towards mine ghosting his lips over mine. I closed my eyes waiting for the touch when the door crashed open again

"Use protection kids!" Phil screamed before running off upstairs

"Right, that's it I will literally kill that kid" Dan yelled slamming his hands down onto his jeans and turning about to chase after Phil and probably try and murder him.

Just before he was going to try and kill Phil I grabbed Dan's arm pulling him back towards me.

"Come on let's go upstairs" I sighed secretly laughing to myself at Phil and his adorable but annoying cuteness.

Dan's eyes widened and I gave him a confused look until I realised what I had just said.

"No not like that Dan seriously I meant to just sleep you pervert" I fake yelled playfully slapping him on the arm.

Dan laugh and grabbed my waist helping me off the counter and holding my hands taking me upstairs.

"What about the broken glass" I stated turning back to go and clean up

"No not now, i'll do it in the morning" Dan said dragging me up the stairs and into his room.

"But I made the mess" I said. I didn't want him cleaning up the mess I had made.

"Yeah well it was kinda my fault wasn't it?" Dan smirked pulling me under the covers with him.

"Yeah it was you annoying boy" I giggled placing my head on his chest and fluttering my eyes closed.

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard Dan ask the question I was dreading.

"Hey Abby, what about Nathan?" he questioned and I instantly tensed

"What about him" I said after along time of thinking "he is a abusive asshole who has made my life a living hell and he is completely out of the question" I sat up facing Dan and staring him straight in the eye.

"We are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend" I finally stated laying my head back on dan's chest and closing my eyelids once again.

Dan pulled me closer towards his chest making me smile from this small gesture. the heat from Dan radiating off his body and onto mine making me warm with happiness.

"That's good" Dan stated before i fell of to sleep smiling with the knowledge that Dan was keeping me safe from harm and I was filled with joy for the first time in a long while.

Dan POV

She lay in my arms and I was finally happy with this girl next to me.

I smiled at the knowledge that she could finally be mine and that she was filling me with joy for the first time in a long while.

But something was clenching at the back of my mind.

Nathan

She would hate me if she knew what I had planned for him.

Oh cliffhanger

And they finally kissed and awr they are so cute. perfect couple alert

Vote comment share pls xxx

(And can everyone go look at my new story "TAKEN". It has Dan, Phil, Chris and PJ in it and I hope you like it)

Thx's xxx