COLLIDE (chapter 1)

ABBY's POV

First day, new school, new country

I WAS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!

This uniform was so itchy, like why am I wearing this, please let me just wear sweatpants and a t-shirt not this cardigan that feels like its rubbing the skin off my arms.

So hey, I should probably introduce myself.

I'm Abby Jenkins and I used to live in California. I know what your all thinking, wow look its some spoilt American brat who think she's the fucking girl from "WILD CHILD" or something but I wasn't. I was a shy simple 17 year old girl who was forced to leave her friends and boyfriend in sunny California and come and live in rainy England as her parents suddenly got a promotion.

Yep you can all cry for little old me and yes me and Nathan are still going to be a couple even though we live like thousands of miles apart! And yes I know all long distance relationship are doomed but I love him and he loves me AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS WORK.

Sorry bitch mode, I'm just fed up of people saying we should have just broken up but I ain't listening to the hatters and gonna doing ma own thang.

So here I was struggling to put my tie on. Like seriously I have never done up a tie before, WHAT DO YOU DO !!!!

"Honey you ready?"

"Coming mum" I huffed pulling at my tie trying to make it look fairly neat.

"Awrr I can't believe, you look so grown up in uniform" sniffed my mum

God was she crying, "mum I've been going to school for like a million years". I laughed at how sentimental my mum could get.

"I know silly old me" she joked "right off to school then"

I sighed I didn't want to be the awkward new girl with a bunch of people who have known each other for 6 years and already have their friendship groups sorted out.

But fuck it let's get this shit over and done with!

AUTHORS NOTE;

So hey, this is my first ever fan fiction so I hope you guys enjoyed it. And I'm sorry it was crap its just kinda like a filler chapter letting you know the back story Okay so don't hate me ! xx