Chapter 24

Third Person POV

Today was the day, the day all seven boys were graduating from the high school. It was 5:30 in the morning when Jungkook decided to get up and get ready. He took a shower and brushed his teeth. Before he decided to put his light blue shirt and black pants on. He then put his cap and gown over his clothes. He was ready, ready to take on the world, to go down that run way and take his diploma, and make his parents proud. To go through all the ups and downs life will throw his way.

He stepped out his room and made his way to the living room where Gahyeon and Luna already stood getting ready to take pictures of him. Once he was in their site they immediately started taking photos.

"Luna~~Stop~~" he whined.

"No, I'm taking as many photos as I want." She said causing him to huff. After about fifteen minutes of her taking more photos Jungkook finally had enough.

"Ok that's enough photos for now." He said pushing them to the door. "If we don't go now, where gonna be late."  Now they were on their way to high school.

———————————————————————————

When they reached the high school, he immediately made his way to his friends side outside of the school. When he reaches them everyone was there except Taehyung.

"Oh hey, Jungkook," Hoesok said.

"What's up Hoesok!"

"Oh nothing," to which he hummed, nodding his head.

"Hey,  do you know where Taehyung is by any chance." He asked noticing the other not here.

"Umm idk he said he was going to be a bit late." Hoesok said before turning around to talk to Yoongi who was calling him.

Half an hour had past and there was no sign of the younger. Every time he tried to call him it would go straight to voice mail, very text left on delivered. It was soon time for them to go take their seats. He decided to call the older one more time but the call again went to voice mail. Now every one was getting seated while Jungkook was looking for Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon, its time for you to go to your seat."

"Wait ma'am please just for five minutes please,"

"Alright then,"

Ten minutes had past and there was still no site of the older anywhere.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon But we have to go," the lady said calmly, "I'll tell you if I see him,"

Jungkook just nodded and went with her. By now everyone was seated and names were getting called. Jungkook kept looking around to see if he could see him but he couldn't. He again tried to text him but to no luck.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook was so distracted that didn't realize that his name was getting called.

"Jeon Jungkook," they repeated again. He soon got up and went down the run way. He took his diploma and looked to see if Taehyung was in the crowd. But the older wasn't anywhere to be found. He soon went back to his seat.

The ceremony was soon over and not one message or call did Jungkook receive from Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin said. "There's a party at my house, wanna come.?"

"Maybe, I'll go later. Imma go find Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Alright."

———————————————————————————

There he was, sitting there watching the water hit the lake, over and over again. Watching the night starts, sparkle brightly in the sky. He stood there staring at the locket he had in his hands with the beautiful photo it had in it. He sat there, near the rocks as he reached his hand out, liking how the cold water hit his hand. He was kneeling now there holding his locker in his hand, as tears started to fall from his eyes.

Jungkook was driving to Taehyung's house. The raven head was worried sick about the older and what made it worse was he still wasn't answering his phone.

"Please make him forget me,"

Jungkook was now in front of Taehyung's house.

"Please make him hate me,"

Jungkook got out of his car and walked towards the door.

"I'm sorry I can't,"

Jungkook was at the door now. He knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

"I just can't tell him."  He said as he cried harder.

He was surprised when a man came out. It was the same man from the day of prom. Oh how he remember that day. That was the day they had both had their first with Taehyung.

"I'm sorry, I just can't,"

"Do you know mind me asking where Taehyung is?" Jungkook asked hesitant, fiddling with his fingers. The man stiffened but gave his answer. Jungkook was left shocked he didn't believe the man. He didn't want to believe him.

"Make him forget it all."

He ran and ran. He didn't know where or to what but he just ran. The same words repeating in his head.

"Find him someone better please,"

"Jungkook where are you going?" Luna called out. As she started running after him. But he didn't noticed. He couldn't hear anything but the words that replayed in the mind.

"I'm Sorry for not telling you Jungkook,"

He ran pasted people not caring if he bumped into something or anyone. Not caring if his arms hurt or his legs couldn't take it anymore.

"Please forgive me."

Jungkook was in the streets not caring if there was cars passing by or not. He ran and ran more not noticing the exact place he was going.

"Just remember one thing,"

He finally broke and fell on his knees. Right in front of the building, he was right in front of the hospital. Cries and sobs was heard. Luna had finally caught up with him, Gahyeon right behind her. She embraced him into a hug, whispering soothing things to his ears trying to calm him down. But he could only hear one thing.

"I love you,"

"He's dead."

8888888888888888888888888888888888
How's everyone's day?

I'll never forget you readers, commenters, voters, and everyone who supports bc this book.