Chapter 5

-Third Person POV-

The group then left as lunch was soon over. They had decided to meet after school to go hang out with each other since no one knew anyone else. So they were now at the arcade that was down the street. After about an hour of joking around and playing games they decided to walk back home and since Jungkook's was the closest they went to his first.

"Hey Jungkook" Jimin said as he approach him with a small envelope in hand right in front of Jungkook's door. "I'm having a party Friday night you should come" he said as he gave Jungkook the paper.

"I'll think about it" Jungkook said as he took the paper and said goodbye As he went inside his house.

~Friday Morning~ (At school)

"Hey Tae!" Jennie screamer across the hall making Taehyung stop in his tracks with Lisa by his side. "Are you going to Jimin's party?" She asked the younger with curious eyes.

"I don't know I'll think abou-," Just then Jungkook had past them, " Yeah I'll go!" He said a little too loud as people were now looking at them.

As Jungkook walked past them he had heard the whole conversation not really wanting to eavesdrop but heard accidentally. He was kinda furious to see how Taehyung was supposed to "earn his trust" by going to a party. He hadn't even talked to the younger after that night at his home. So letting his anger control him he quickly found Jimin.

"I'm going to your party,"

~The Party~

Jungkook had just arrived, he was wearing a black and white shirt with a pair of overalls, yellow converse and fake glasses.

The fit^^^^

The fit^^^^

He had just walked into the house and the lights were already out, people grinding on strangers, others making out on the couch, music blasting throughout the house from the DJ in the back.

Jungkook was so confused, was this really what people do at parties. He never understood why people do it but he had always guessed it's was "fun". Jungkook then decided to go explore the kitchen for some food and apple juice. As he walked into the kitchen, he found some apple juice, then as he turned around to look through the pantries. He saw it, the boy he had been crushing on and his worst enemy kissing right in front of his eyes. He didn't know what to do as he watched the site. So he did the only thing he could do, he grabbed the salsa and chips from the counter and sat on the table and started eating as if he had no care in the world.

As Taehyung had quickly pulled away from the forced kiss he finally saw Jungkook, eating away at his chips. As he was walking towards him, about to explain, Jungkook stood up and walked outside Taehyung following pursuit.

"Jungkook," the older yelled trying get the boys attention. "Jungkook" He said as he reached the boy and turned him around from his arm.

"WHAT?!!? What do you want from me Taehyung?!" He screams as tears streamed down his eyes. Taehyung soon brought the boy into a hug as he tried to calm the younger. Letting him cry and hit him with brutal force on his chest. The boy had soon calmed down and there was only a few sniffles heard.