Chapter 4

-Jungkook's POV- (Present time)

It was the last day of summer. It was my very last summer, summer of senior year. It was the longest summer I've been through in my whole entire life. That summer I was at a Tae Kwon Do practice everyday well boxing training during the night, and gym training early in the morning before I start it all over again.

It was the last day, as I had school tomorrow. I had lost about 235 pounds in those three months, so I weighed about 130 and I was so glad that my skin didn't stretch.

I was laying on my bed as I heard a knock on my door. I thought Luna was going to get it but then they kept knocking so I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw the person, I looked at them in the eye and I shut the door in their face.

I walked away about to start crying in my room but I heard a knock on the door and I debated if I should open the door or not. I finally decided that I was going to open the door. I opened the door, "oh I'm sorry, do the Jeons not live here anymore," he asked and I face palmed.

"Taehyung, I am Jungkook," I said as he looked so surprised.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Jungkook, you just look different," there was an awkward silence after that, I was starting to get irritated, "Taehyung, why did you come to my house?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I wanted to apologize for what I said at school that day." Taehyung said in a sincere voice. I again just close the door his in face not wanting to hear him at all. Taehyung just knocked on the door again "Jungkook,please" and I stayed quiet trying to ignore it. "Jungkook, please," He said sounding as if he was about to start. I couldn't anymore so I opened the door.

-Third Person POV-

Jungkook opened the door to a Taehyung as he had tears in his eyes as if he just had a break down right there and then. "Come in," Jungkook said as he stepped inside a bit to let Taehyung get in.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any of it I swear it was just my rage talking, I know i should've let you explain, I should've just asked you." Taehyung said as he was on his knees looking down with his tears falling rapid once again. Jungkook eyes widened by the the older actions as he picked him up and dragged him towards his couch as he made him sit down.

"Hey look at me" He said as he brought his hand to make Taehyung look up at him and then started to wipe his tears. "Its alright I forgive you"

"Thank you, Jungkook"

"But I don't really trust you. You played with my feelings like that and insulted me. You have to earn that trust and it's not going to be as easy as forgiving you."

"Alright, I will do everything to win your trust back," Taehyung said as he soon engulfed Jungkook into a big hug. Jungkook was shocked at first but he soon hugged back.

"I really did miss you" Taehyung said.

"I missed you too" Jungkook said only as loud as a whisper but Taehyung heard it loud and clear.

-Time skip-

It was the morning after. Taehyung had gone home later that night right before Luna had came home. Now Jungkook was worried about the most he hated the most. Going to that hell of a school again with his new look. He was wearing all black with a pair of nikes trying to not draw to much attention to himself.

 He was wearing all black with a pair of nikes trying to not draw to much attention to himself

He was reaching for the car handle with hesitation as he really didn't want to go to school. He finally opened it say with an expression that read screw it and walked in.

-Jungkook POV-

I walked into school and I felt like that was the biggest mistake of my whole entire life. Once I walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and just started to stare at me, I just kept walking not having a care of the world. Then, out of no where a bunch girls started yelling and then they all swarmed around me.

"Oh my gosh, Oppa can I have your number!" One yelled, "Oppa your so muscular" another said. As they all pushed each other to get my attention. I had enough with this I started to walk away but they all followed me again. "Oppa come back!" They yelled. Then I lost it, "SHUT THE HELL UP! Do you even know who I am. Do you even know my name? Do you even know that each and everyone of you used to treat me like piece of s**t?" They all looked confused and just stared at me as if they never knew who I was or what they did to me,"That's what I f***ing thought and don't call me Oppa ever again"

-Third Person POV-

All day ever one was trying to find out the "new" boy's name and this was really interesting to Jungkook because how could they forget the the boy they bullied and fun of for four years straight.

Jungkook was walking to his lunch when he saw a new group of all boy students he's never seen before. As he went to his usual table by himself, he saw the group walk towards him. All five sat down, "umm excuse me but we're new part of a new Transfer program, do you mind if we sit here?" The one boy asked with a dimple smile on his face.

"Oh, of course go ahead." Jungkook said they all sat down and introduced themselves.

"I'm Jung Hoesok, But you can call me Hobi," the one boy said he was so happy which came to a surprise to him because why would you be happy to be here at this school.

"I'm Park Jimin," another boy said "And this is Yoongi" pointing towards a half asleep half conscious boy waving at him.

"I'm Jin," the other boy said as he flipped his imaginary hair.

"And I'm Namjoon," the boy who walked up to me said.

"Well I'm Jungkoook, nice to meet you," Jungkook said as this could be his first chance to make actual friends. But what Jungkook didn't known that a certain Burnett was looking at the group of boys with his fist clenched and sense of jealousy through his whole body.