Sick

- [ ] -Sick Kokichi Ōma (contains a two-toned eye coloured, and scarred Ōma headcanon )
-Kokichi is sick, running a temperature of which he ignores and ties his hair back with his scarf to cool himself down.
-Kirumi brings this to everyone's attention when he shows up to the breakfast meaning (sometime after the first murder and execution, rip kayayday) Kaito and Shuichi get into an argument with Ōma over his well-being, which, he seems like he couldn't care less about, while Kirumi pipes in every once in a while.
-Ōma uses fewer lies, which Shuichi and Kaito take note of, to eventually, almost, win the argument. Keyword: Almost. Nearing the end of their discussion, while Ōma is bearing into Shuichi about minding his own business, he slows to a stop before going into a state of clinical shock, shaking as he mumbles, quietly, though loud enough for Shuichi to notice, about a loud ringing in his ears as his already sickly pale skin turns to an almost white before his eyes roll back in his head as his shaking turns into convulsing to a split second and he loses consciousness.

Even though I know, no-one reads this I still want to say; I ended getting too caught up in the details than also intended though these are supposed to be fking bullet-points