26

"We should go to mall today," Bradley said as he strapped his baby in the backseat. "We could find you some more cute dresses and some more little things for you. How does that sound?"

"Okay, daddy," Max said.

Bradley kissed max's cheek and sat in the drivers seat with liam in the other front seat and Holt in the back with max to keep him company. When they got to the mall Bradley held Max's hand toghtly. "I don't want you to let go of my hand okay princess? Daddy doesn't want to lose you."

"Okay daddy, I won't," max said. Bradley took Max into the store and led him to the baby isle. He looked at the stuffies, the pacis, bottles and sippy cups and other little things. 

"Is there anything you want?" Bradley asked.

"Yes but its okay."

"What? Princess, don't you want something? I told you I'd buy you somethings. I want my princess to be happy," bradley said.

"Its okay. I dont want you to," max said.

Bradley looked at his friends. "Can you give us some time? Princess, daddy loves you so much and he wants you to be happy. If buying you something will make you happy, daddy doesn't mind buying it. I want you to tell me what you want so I can make you happy."

"You already make me happy, daddy. I don't need you to buy me anything to make me happy."

"But what if daddy wants to buy you something anyway? What would his little princess want?" he asked.

Max blushed and he pointed to a few things he liked. bradley put them in the cart and began to put other things in it as well. He had a surprise for his princess that he kept a secret. He paid for everything and Hotl brought it back to the car so they would have free hands.

"Lets go dress shopping. I saw a cute dress that I thought would look so beautiful on your princess," bradley said and he kissed Max's head. 

"Bradley? is that you?" a couple gucs called out.

"Hey man!" Bradley said. he let go of Max's hand to hug them and say hi. Max stayed where he was near the back of the group and watched everyone talk. He had no one to talk to so he looked around the mall and saw someone who looked very familiar to him. He locked eyes with the guy and he smiled when he saw Max.

"Oh my god," Max said and walked over to the man. "Henry?"

"Max. Look at you. I'm so proud of you baby. You finally feel comfortable enough to war the girls uniform. I'm so happy for you," Henry said.

"Thank you, Henry."

"Awwwww come on. Don;t tell me you're not going to call me that anymore."

"Thank you....daddy."