2

Bradley loved working at the cafe because he got to wear a baby blue dress with puffy sleeves and a apron like the one alice wore in alive in wonderland. He hair was even silver and in a braid and he wore white tights with black mary janes so he really felt like her. He alays thought he looked cute so he didn't mind. And a lot of people thought he was a girl too. It was becasue his vocie was so high, but once people found out they didn;t care.

Melody was his best friend at work and another little. She knew Max was a little but couldnt be put into little space unless his daddy put him in there. She felt bad for him, but he liked to act like her babysitterand take care of her so he was happy enough.

Melody jumped on Max back and giggled. "I wish I could wear that dress too."

"Its your fault for working at a cosplay cafe," he laughed. "I get to wear pretty dresses and you have to wear the suit."

"Still. We should go shopping on our next day off! We could find you a dress to wear in public and youd look so cute. I bet youd even find a dadddy."

"One I don't wear dresses in public. Only at work. its why I chose to work here. Twpo I will not find a daddy if I keep wearing dresses, and you know that. No daddy wants a crossdresser for a baby. Yheyd think I, weird."

"You;; find a daddy who will accept you soon enough. He will love to see you in dresses and everything."

"Max, you have a customer!" the manger said.

"Coming!" max said back. He walekd out to the table where a group of boys sat down. "Hi what can I" Mac couldn't sayanyhting else when he saw it was bradley and his friends at the table. He was shaking but still smiled and tried to take their oder.

Bradley smiled at Max and scanned him over. He thouht max looked super cute dressed as a girl and he wanted to see him dressed like that even more. "Hi, max," he said.

"Hi Bradley," he said.

"This is Max?" Liam said as he looked at Max. "wow, dude, i didnt recognize you."

"Thanks," Max said. "I'll be back with water."

Max ran to the kitchen and panicked when he saw Melody. "What's wrong?" she askd.

"I know those boys. Theyre the bad boys of my school and now theyre seen me dressed like this.

"Baby, they're not going to say anything bad. if they do, i'll punch them for you."

Max took water out to all the bad boys and took their orders. Bradley stared at him the whole time and it made max uncomfortable. he didnt know if bradley was thinking about beating him up or if he was thinking other bad things but Max thought his next day at school was going to be a really bad one. he was;t looking forward to it.