"Ok, how many people have you cussed out already?" He asked with a knowing smile on his face.

Gasp.

I'm hurt.

"I haven't cussed out anybody. I just called the guy who chauffeured me to the place I'm staying an 'asshole', because he was being unprofessional and let his personal social biases get in the way of his job."

The lines went silent.

"Ok, all I got was that you called your chauffeur an 'asshole'." Faith stated with a confused look covering her features and Connor nodding in agreement.

I let out a deep sigh and an eye roll.

"Driver man was being racist, so I called him a mean name." I explained, mocking a tone kindergarten teachers use to explain things to their students.

Looks of realization took over both of their faces, which quickly turned looks of anger.

"Are you serious?! You've only been in the country for like, five minutes, and they're alread-"

"IM GONNA KILL EM!" Faith screamed, cutting Connor off.

She must have propped her phone up against something, because she got up and began to pace, making me laugh.

"Faith, you don't even know exactly who it was. How are you going to track down the right chau-"

"I DONT CARE IM KILLING EVERY LAST MUTHA' FUCKA' IN MUTHAFUCKIN JAPAN!" she yelled and pulled out a knife out of nowhere.

By now Connor and I were practically rolling around on our floors, laughing our asses off.

I miss that crazy girl with all my heart.

Once we finally calmed ourselves and our psycho of a friend down, Faith decided to speak up again.

"On a serious note, you're probably-no, scratch that, you are smarter and better than that fucker for a number of reasons. That goes for anyone who even thinks that you're a certain way because of the color of your skin. And that's on period." she made that weird swiping motion across her throat with her hand.

"Yeah man. Your IQ would run circles around them too. You're the smartest and most talented guy I know. I know you won't do this, but please don't listen to anything anyone might say. Just stay true to yourself." Connor said with a reassuring smile.

I love them.

And that's on period.

"Thanks guys," I covered my face with my hand and looked away so they wouldn't see the huge smile on my face. "And y'all don't think I don't know that these people have nothing on me? They haven't even had a taste of Solomon Pressman yet."

"Period!"

"Yessir!"

They both said at the same time in agreement.

"Now let's discuss a lighter subject. Check out this big ass room I'm sleeping in." I flipped the camera and showed them the room. I watched their mouths and eyes widen with awe.

"Is that a fireplace?" Faith asked, amazed.

"This room is bigger than my house!" I heard Connor exclaim in utter shock.

"That's exactly what I said!"

We all talked to each other, for what seemed like hours, about little things. I decided not to tell them about me almost getting robbed. I know that would be a burden on them. Plus, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyway.