➳𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝⚠️

Made by my friend

Made by my friend.
Smut ⚠️
Your both 17
^^^^^^^^^^
You and Hiccup both are working in the blacksmith, trying to work on everyone's orders.

You groan as your tool broke, "excuse me.." you look around the shop for the same tool, but a Brand new one.

You left eyes on you, so you turn around trying to catch Hiccup staring. Which you don't. But it looks like hiccups eyes shifted down as you turned. You smirk "Hicccc, I cant find another one of these." You hold out the tool. Hiccup wasn't flustered nor did he look up right away.

'Hm maybe I'm imagining things' You thought.

Hiccup finally looks up and then down at his project.

"It's somewhere under me, you can come and grab it."

You nod, and walk back over there. You bend down to look for it but can't find it.

"I don't see it.."

"Uh.. it should be there hold on let me finish this real quick"

Once he was done, he was about to bend down but he heard voices. So he pushed you down so they wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Hey Hiccup, I need your opinion. You see the twins wanna- -"

You look down and sit on your knees not knowing how close you were to his crotch.

Your head accidentally touches it and he instantly tensed. You looked at and realized what happened.

You blushed and looked at his crotch.

You looked up to see if hiccup was watching, -which he wasn't- so you gently start palming him.

"And so- are you ok Hiccup?"

Hiccup cleared his throat before replying to the blonde infront of him "Y-Yeah I'm F-Fine"

As he tried to reassure his friend you've became to palm him rougher
"A-Ah! G-Go on A-Astrid.."He stuttered out as your hand start to slowly pull down his leggings

"Ok... so- -" Astrid shrugged and continue with her convocation with Hiccup as you tortured the poor man.

You can tell Hiccup was trying hard not to let out a sound of pleasure escape his lips when you stroke his nearly fully erected member through his boxers. You licked your lips when you felt it twitch slightly and Felt Hiccup shift his feet before his tool fell infront of you.

"U-Uh L-Let me pick that up" Hiccup nervously said before bending down and grabbing the tool. Looking at you with a crimson face, he whispered as quiet as he could.

"S-Stop Y-Y/N".

You licked your lips again and kissed his lips while squeezing his bulge slightly making him groan and purposely hitting his elbow on the table.